Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Smack Talk on who will have the fastest Novi 1000 car by June 1st !

Well were is everybody from and whats the farthest you would drive for such an event?

I realize the distance from Texas to Canada is extreme but I could drive a couple extra hours to make it happen.

If there is interest, lets see what we can do.
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Doug you are in an all together separate category. I'd honestly say that I'd crap my pants if my car ran a 9.6 :D

:(

I'll run on the motor if you guys want me to. It only runs 10.5@132 on the motor. That should make it a little more competitive. I promise I wouldn't squeeze on any of you guys;) :D
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Doug,

Bring dont sing it biatch :)
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Chuck, my opinion would be to tag along and meet up at Corral Day 04. From a financial standpoint, let someone else front the cost, coordination and the headaches of organizing an event.

Hell we all could get to meet each other and say we hit the Corral day, thus killing two birds with one stone.

How far of a drive is Kentucky??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Originally posted by Chuck
    Doug,

Bring dont sing it biatch :)
    Here is a pic of my car last weekend in the "street" trim. Its kinda funny dangling 17x9 cobra R's 6 inches when launching.
    You better watch it Chuck, I might have to run my car with the skinnys on the rear just so would have a chance.
    BTW
    Its a terrible pic of my car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Umm Doug, where's the cage and thus the required 5 point harness, fire jacket and etc., lol.

You must run at one of those "outlaw" tracks :D

That is just too damn sleeper mode!! Love it.
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

Whos the goofy looking guy driving it?

It cant be you, you dont have your too cool sunglasses on :D

Originally posted by 5150 LX
    Umm Doug, where's the cage and thus the required 5 point harness, fire jacket and etc., lol.

You must run at one of those "outlaw" tracks :D

That is just too damn sleeper mode!! Love it.
    Look closely between the seats. The cage is there. You have to look a little harder to see the harnesses, but they are also there. It was in sleeper mode that night. I even had the full exhaust and quiet dynomax mufflers on it. It is actually pretty quiet like that. It is a definate money maker if I were to street race. I am retired though:(

Bowling green is about 350 miles for me. Piece of cake! I bet we could organize an official shootout with those guys though. I think sean has an excellent point. We should post a poll of who can make it, CD 04, some other track, ect.... Id be more than ready by then so racer beware! The juice gonna be legal for this?

I'd be more than willing to race the big windsor Doug. Just as long as you check that bottle @ the door! lol But i do wanna see a pass @ full song though!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Originally posted by Chuck
    Whos the goofy looking guy driving it?

It cant be you, you dont have your too cool sunglasses on :D
    Ouch,
    It was dark out and I can't see the tree very well with the shades at night.
    I'll wear them when I race you Chuck, you need every advantage you can get with your little Novi1K

LOL! lets all dump in the chat room and see if can come up with some good ideas.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Senior SCH Member
    Yea Canada and TX.hmm what about a shootout in the middle. Say...Chicago:D

doug is from CA and i know a few guys from florida that might want in on it.

CA...FL... TX is in the middle, lol.

Ennis has a nice track, lol.