Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
switching from YS trim to YSI how much more fuel????

Thread: switching from YS trim to YSI how much more fuel????

Junior SCH Member

Question switching from YS trim to YSI how much more fuel????

Hey, I have a question for you guys. I am changing from a ys trim to a YSI over the winter. I am running a PMS and I would like some advise on how much more fuel to add over my current program. I was thinking of adding like 10% more to be safe does this sound about right? If possible I would prefer not to have to change head gaskets all the time:D any help would be greatly appriaciated. Thanks Chad

Senior SCH Member
    PMS should add the fuel with the added boost, if your tune is close to start with and if your max boost setting is above what boost you see. also the FPR will bump up the fuel for the added boost too. If you use the same pulleys, the boost increase will be a couple PSI so the tune should not be that far off, you might have to make some small changes, but I dont think it will be that far off.
    Spence

8.96/160

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks for the reply Spence. My program was real close with the ys trim so maybe I won't have to change it to much then. Thanks Again. Chad