Thread: Anyone using a F.A.S.T. set-up w/ wide band o2

Junior SCH Member

Anyone using a F.A.S.T. set-up w/ wide band o2

I just wanted someone to compare settings with. On fuel tables and A/f to rpm settings, Timing tables. using a supercharger application.

Thanks Guys,
    92 stang w/ s trim

So your running a FAST system? How do you like it? What all do you have done? Your setup must be Renegade hardcore. All them big dogs use the FAST. I'm using the EEC-tuner. It's good enough for me and my setup is totaly built. I'm interested to know how ya like it though.
    You Must Be Fast, Cause You Were Flyin When I Passed You!

Junior SCH Member
    blown89stang,

I considered the EEC-Tuner before going to FAST. I could not pass it up. The interface program makes it easy to tune. You can use the logging feature or real time changes. Logging allows you to go back on a run and check all settings and then can change tables. The only down fall is the support. When you get it if you are not familar with how the sensors work together you are screwed. It is a big learning curve. thats why I have been looking for some friends to compare tables and engine set-up.

How is the eec-tuner to use?

As far as the stang set-up:306, tfs heads, s-trim (10#),3.73 gears, 255 tank pump. ran 10.55 on factory computer, still tuning w/ new system. hoping to pull .5 more from tuning.
    92 stang w/ s trim

It's sounds sweet. I like the EEC-tuner, it's pretty user friendly, I'm waiting till spring to dyno-tune my ride with it. As far as my set up- same, 306ci forged bottom end and JE pistons, AFR-185's and custom blower intake, pullied for 10#, but dropping the 2.75 pulley soon as I tune it. Theres a big difference in air here, so where as you run mid 10's, up here would be like high 11's. This is 5280ft above sea level. Anyway sounds great good luck, there's gotta be other FAST users out there. Take a look at the pics of my engine in the photo gallery.

Junior SCH Member

Nice pics

I like your upper intake that looks nice. what were you running before and how much of a difference is the new one. :)
    92 stang w/ s trim

Thanks! The big difference in the short runner is you lose some bottom end but you can make that up with more boost! I used the Cobra intake before and I'm still using the cobra lower with the blower upper, fully ported.