Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Formal intro...my 2000 is here!!

SCH Member
    Originally posted by regattacoupe
    The instuctions are next to useless and the fmu is even worse. Everything else is top notch. I love the 8 rib and the tensioner setup.
    Thats a ten rib:)
    306 dss pro bullet,gt40x aluminum heads,Crane roller rockers,AFM b41 cam, cobra intake upper and lower match ported, 42lb injectors, FMU, pro-m 80 mass air, Morpheus power pipe, 255lph high pressure intank pump, trex inline pump, novi-2000 stock pullies 8-10psi, strange axles, 3:73 gears, full guages, tremec tranny, aluminum driveshaft, msd, msd boost retard, bbk headers, Mac h-pipe w/cats, 2 chamber flowmasters, eibach springs
    HP:446
    TQ:430

well then i loath the 10 rib setup! LOL
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Senior SCH Member
    I noticed that the outlet does not have the air splitter. Is there any advantage/disadvantage to it being removed?
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

Good eye chris.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Hey Johnnny,
    It looks like were in a similar boat. I just bought one last week (S/N 70506) and I plan on it being my winter project.
    Got a question for ya though. My instruction book looks like yours but the forward section says to look for a voucher from paxton for a computer chip upgrade because its required on 87-93 mustangs. Well I can find no such voucher with my setup. Could you?
    Good luck with your project-
    Dave