Thread: "baseline suspensions" who has info on kevins parts?

"baseline suspensions" who has info on kevins parts?

ive been to the site & see this guy is making some great parts. im curious if anyone here has talked with him or has any additional info other than whats on his site? im just looking for info, trying to see if this is the way i want to go.......
    thanx
    -justin

DSS 306, S-trim, TFS trackheats, TFS trackheat intake, TFS stg 1 cam, Tremec....tons of cooling, suspension, exhaust, ignition, fuel & tuning parts that would take up too much space!

From what I've read on his site and the results that his pieces have produced I would have no problems running one of his set-ups.

My best suggestion would be for you to drop Kevin an e-mail and get the info straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

I hear ya.....I was curious if anyone here had 1st hand experience with his pieces. Ill have to shoot him an e-mail & see what he says.....
    Thanx
    -justin

DSS 306, S-trim, TFS trackheats, TFS trackheat intake, TFS stg 1 cam, Tremec....tons of cooling, suspension, exhaust, ignition, fuel & tuning parts that would take up too much space!

Justin, just curious what came of this.....