Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What does everyone think?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone think?

What does everyone think?

Please be easy on me :)

Ian

Well Ian It is a really great Idea. I love how you catagorized every supercharger under it's own seperate title. It's easy and this page is for everyone. Even if I have a problem with a novi I can still look at the other superchargers pages to see how everything is going with them. It save you money having 1 domain name instead of 3 or 4? Now everyone is together and we could all share everything and help out everyone.

My avator at novipower worked and it was 115x 75 pixals and this site only takes 75x75, but all well no big deal :)

I don't know if it is just me or what, but it is really slow loading up these pages.... sheeeesh. Your pages used to pop up in no time, now it takes like 2 minutes.....

Good luck....
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...
    T-5: 12.671@110.52mph(1.951 60ft.)
    Tremec TKO: 12.275@110.89(1.758 60ft)

Try that Mark, I changed it to 115
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Hell of a job Ian!! I like it......

How 'bout a sticky thread for introductions???
    Last edited by 5150 LX; 11-01-2003 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

cool thanks chuck..

I'm telling you these pages load up like I am on a dialup at 24bps

is it because it is new and Ian is working on something? Cause all my other pages pop right up. This used to but now it's dead I watch the screen and pop 1 button appears, than 5 secs later pop another button. This is killing me. I hope it doesn't stay like this....

I'm on cable.....
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...

I'm on 56k dial up and it's working fine here, hell of alot faster than the Corral has been lately
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

BTW- Ian you need to change your sig :D

Yeah I need to change the sig - will do :)

Mark - the sever shows no load and no problems - do you find other sites slow?

Ian

Looks great Ian, thought this was a great idea so that everyone can benefit from the tech answers.

Senior SCH Member
    Great idea, Ian!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Got an other idea Ian, why not add a section for the old school guys running the positive displacement blowers ie: BDS, Dyers. Don't forget the Novi 1200 ;)

Junior SCH Member
    Finally i can hold shift and left click on the different categories without them opening in the first window.Great sorting too.Thumbs up dude.

Ian, other servers were fine... It's weird I just got home and came on and your pages come up like lightning :)

Also is there supposed to be 2 Intercooler Support pages? :)

one under cooling, the other under vortech

Happy trails

<edited>
    man........ 15-20 minutes later now I'm back to slow pages loading.... I checked other sites and they all load up fast..

I guess it is only certain times.

Ian check out your logs maybe It's laggin now but when you check it it's fine...

Just a thought
    Last edited by mheinjr; 11-01-2003 at 10:05 PM.
    Mark
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...

I think it's great Ian. Most supercharger issues are relevant with all blower users regardless of brand so this setup offers more vast knowledge to be applied for solving problems that all of us face at one time or another with our cars. As much as I loved Novipower, this is a better way to do it and offers a broader appeal. As long as the "my brother can beat up your brother" attitude that is prevelant in the supercharger section on Corral and many of the other Mustang boards doesn't rear it's ugly head, it should all be good. I always tell people supercharger choice is a personal one, none of this "well brand X is WAAAYYY better than that" crap is required. The bottom line today is supercharger kits have gotten so good today, you pretty much can't go wrong with any of them as they all have their pros and cons. It all comes down to making power reliably as that's what all of us want in the end
    Last edited by TheHawk05; 11-02-2003 at 02:49 PM.

Great Site! I think this appeals to people better than the brand specific sites. I wonder if more chevy and mopar guys will mingle in?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D