Thread: Sn 2000

Junior SCH Member

Sn 2000

HI PEOPLE IM WONDERING I HAVE A SN2000 BLOWER FOR MY 89 STANG IT WAS REBUILT ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO BY PARADISE SHOULD I CHANGE THE PULLY TO GET MORE BOOST OR NOT CAUSE IT MIGHT BREAK IM ONLY GETTING AROUND 6 POUNDS BUT ONLY AT 5700 RPM THATS MY LIMIT CAN I GET MORE BOOST ON MY BOTTOM END IS THAT NORMAL PS ANOTHER ? I HAVE IS THAT MY CAR MADE 323 HP AT THE REAR WHEELS WITH A STOCK THROOTLE BODY I CHANGED TO A 70 ML WITH SPACER I GOT 315 ????? FPR THAT BLOWER WHAT SHOULD I SET MY FUEL AT THANKS GUYS SORRY SO MANY ???????? mani1128@hotmail.com:)

Junior SCH Member
    i'd buy the larger crank pulley to get more boost, go to a 7.75-8" crank pulley. The crank pulley will turn the stock pulley faster, giving more boost. if you buy a pulley for the head you, it can over turn the blower burning it out faster.

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    No matter if you increase the pulley at the crank or decrease the pulley on the supercharger you are still going to over turn the unit the difference is if you go with the crank size of 7" max. you will still have a nice diameter pulley on the supercharger to keep the belt from slipping under rpm because you will have more belt area for contact.