Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The "official" lets get to know each other thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The "official" lets get to know each other thread

scott
    19 year old punk with novi powered 5.0

i live in the crappy town of lees summit, missouri

i like to work on friends mustangs
    and i also like racing

thats my life nothing more nothing less

Hey Guys:

My name is Mike Lamanna aka MikeyMustang.I am a single 39 year old electronics tech. first race car was a 1970 Charger RT with a 440..wich i sold for 500 bucks when i was 18 (still kicking my azz over that one!)
    I own a 1992 lx emerald green hatch back with 51 k miles (mostly 1/4 mile at a time) :)..
    pretty much live..eat and sleep Mustangs..
    girl friend once told me "there is more to life than Mustangs"....she just bought a 2004 GT LOL!

Mike
    http://mysite.verizon.net/mikeymustang/index.htm
    NEW BEST 9.66 @141.02 best mph 141.73 mph!
    AEM tuned by ME!

http://www.mikeymustang.com

Originally posted by Saleen91
    Nice to see you're still around Kirk! Hopefully I'll be seeing you at the track next year!

Lesse... I'm Ben. 33 years young. 2 kids (2 & 1) and the woman the birthed them (aka "dah wife").

91 Faleen with some shiny things under the hood and it goes vroom vroom a lot. :D
    Hey Ben.

You will most definately see me at the track next year. I hope to make a couple of the clash events also.
    And patiently waiting to see your car in print...
    93 Cobra #2161
    MMFF feature July '01
    New combo: Keith Craft 331 R-block, YSi, Brodix, Kooks, Reichard, Dynamic, Wolfe etc, etc...

Y3K Performance Parts
    Kooks, Reichard, SDS Motorsports & Innovate LM-1 dealer.

Car info> http://93cobra.itgo.com

Hi, I have a problem.....Oh wrong group :p :p

I'm Mike been him for 33 years had this stang for 10 years now It has gone from daily driver to weekend warrior. It will never be done but at least it looks better and is faster than it ever was before.
    Check it out here:

www.IcantDo55.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mike

89 Notchback:
    A4 349 Eagle rotating assembly, AFR205's SMR, Victor 5.0, Tremec TKO, 6Pt cage, Novi 2000, AEM Meth injection, AEM stand alone, PPG Harlequin paint, Green to Purple, HKS Race Bypass, Turbo coupe Rear swap, 73MM front calipers.:teeth:

Mike, Love that paint job!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Thanks...............
    Mike

89 Notchback:
    A4 349 Eagle rotating assembly, AFR205's SMR, Victor 5.0, Tremec TKO, 6Pt cage, Novi 2000, AEM Meth injection, AEM stand alone, PPG Harlequin paint, Green to Purple, HKS Race Bypass, Turbo coupe Rear swap, 73MM front calipers.:teeth:

Hey guys,

My name is Jason, I am 31 with 1 wife (8years), 1 daughter (6mo.), 1 house (5 years), 1 truck (01), 1 snowmobile (97), 2 cats (old), 2 car garage (new), and 2 Mustangs (1 summer / 1 beater).
    I have a MechEng degree but I am a pilot by day (or night, if that is what the boss wants) and a Mustang-aholic 24/7 according to my wife.
    I first drove an 86 GT back in 89 and I have been hooked ever since. My father has a used car dealership and since that first drive I constantly "borrowed" one Mustang after another (6 in total) until I finally bought my current 92 notch back in 94.
    Almost 10 years later and I am still adding parts with the wife finally on board with the supercharger addition. Now all I need to do is make up my mind what to buy so I can get installing.

Nice to meet you all...... great site!
    Jason

92 Notch w/ S-trim (6.87/2.95), 04 PMS, UPR pipe, WMS w/b, GT-40Y heads, Cobra manifold, B303, 1.6 stud r/r, 65mm TB, 80mm Pro-M, 42# injectors, FRPP balancer, FRPP aluminum rad, FRPP blue hose kit, Ramcharger fan, Edelbrock w/p, Canton 7qt pan, MAC 1 5/8" shorties, MAC catted H-pipe, Flowmaster cat back, MAC springs, Tokico HPs, MM c/c plates, Steeda X2s, MM adj. rears, Cobra brakes, 17" Cobra R's, 3.55 gears, aluminum d/s, Hurst, Cobra clutch, Kenny Brown subs + K-brace, Ultra-lites, MSD 6AL, GSS340-255lph intank.

Welcome Jason!

IMO, you'll be happy with either the S or T trim!
    Last edited by Whistler; 11-11-2003 at 08:18 PM.
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

Hey everyone. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Eric. I live in Newark, DE with my wife Barbara. I have a 1990 Mustang GT. I recently just changed the combo. It now has a 347 with a Vortech YS and a bunch of other goodies. This past weekend I went 10.15 @ 132.56 mph with a very mild tune. It should be in the 9's soon :) I recently started a Mustang message board, Click Click Racing Forums. Check it out when you get a chance. I am glad to be aboard here, and will help out any way that I can :)
    Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

Check out this forum for AOD's/C4's: Click Click Racing Forums
    My Homepage

Senior SCH Member
    Hey all. My name is Eric. i live in Woodstock Illinois with my wife(Julie) and 2 boys(Max 2 and Drew 8 months). I am a GM mechanic and a firefighter part time.
    I own 2 Mustangs. An 89 Gt, that my uncle order new and an 03 Cobra vert. Glad to be here and meet you all.

Eric
    89GT 392 Novi 2000 650/620 Tunned by DynotuneMP :D
    03 10th Anniversary Cobra Vert. 443/451 12.6@113