Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The "official" lets get to know each other thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "official" lets get to know each other thread

Lightbulb The "official" lets get to know each other thread

Seeing how we have all became part of this "new" forum. Why doesn't everybody chime in and tell us a little bit about youselves. I'll go first:D
    I'm Doug 35 years old
    married, 1 daughter(1 year old next wednesday:p).
    1 Semi quick mustang ;)
    I'm an old timer in the Mustang scene. I bought first one in 1987 and started modifying it way back then. I have pretty much tried every blower out there(except KB). I put a 351 into a Fox body mustang in about 1991. I have owned approx 25 mustangs over the years. Half the fun is building them.

Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

My turn...

My name is Dan. I'm a young pup at 22 years old (23 in Jan.). My first car was a Mustang. A 91' GT AOD that I bought when I was 17. That 91' is what started it all. After owning it for 3 years, I sold it to buy my current 89' GT.

Back when I was 17, I was intimidated to change spark plugs because I didn't have alot of automotive knowledge but after a few years and some tinkering, I'm in the process of hiding all of my wires in the fenders, welding the holes up, and dropping in a new 306! Like Doug has already mentioned, 'half the fun is building them.'

Oh yea, I just purchased my first house AND I'm single.....but that's irrelevant with all of the sausage roaming around here :) :)
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

My name is Ian, you do not need to know my age :), single, my 88GT was my first car @ 16, I also had a 88LX 4 cly I used for a winter car, now I have a 2002 Ford Ranger.

I much prefer to work on Mustangs than drive them every day :)

Ian

/clears throat

My name is Ross. Im 21. I own a Novi blown 88 GT. this was my first car(bought when I was 15). My daily driver is a naturally aspirated 98 Cobra(I may change this soon).
    -Ross

88 GT - Novi'd 302
    98 Cobra - N/A 281

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Of course we are talking about real boost from a Novi2K :D

Ok, my name is Kirk. Ive been modding cars since I was 16. Cars Ive had are a raised Jeep Wrangler 4.0, a turbo Integra, and now a SCobra and a raised Bronco that Im building an engine for. Every mod has been done on my own. My car is just a bolt on car. Im trying to see how far I can go, leaving it mostly stock. I want a fast daily driver. I plan on keeping this car for life.
    93 Cobra - NOVI 1000 new style, Walbro GSS340, 130AMP alt, Griffin radiator, Mercury Sable fan + Delta Controller, Bassani offroad X, Magnaflow with 3" tailpipes, Tokico Illuminas, FRPP driveshaft, 3.55s, Nitto 555s (extremes up front and drags out back), Ultralite boost and EFP gauges

91 bigass Bronco 4X4, to crush ricers with

Sean, old compared to Ian. Current stang is a 92 LX hatch on jackstands for the last year. Trying to get my machinist to finish the machine work on my Dart Block 331 so I can drive it again someday. I'm cheap and hate to pay anyone to do the work I can screw up 3x's and still save money.

My wife makes all the money & I spend it :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Sweet Jack, welcome back & I got my balancer today, Thanks!!

p.s.- do you do trade-ins?? I need to trade my Novi 1000 I got from you for something bigger to do my Dart 331 some justice :D
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

Originally posted by 5150 LX
    I need to trade my Novi 1000 I got from you for something bigger to do my Dart 331 some justice :D
    By the time your motor is done, there should be a Novi6K released:D and the Novi 1K will be standard equipment on a civic:p
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

lol, Doug that's no joke.

Originally posted by Doug
    By the time your motor is done, there should be a Novi6K released:D and the Novi 1K will be standard equipment on a civic:p

/recalls the Novi 3000 and pictures a Novi 6000
    -Ross

88 GT - Novi'd 302
    98 Cobra - N/A 281

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Of course we are talking about real boost from a Novi2K :D

My name is Steve Beasley.

31 years old on the 14th of this month.

Long time EMS helicopter mechanic.

Married to a wonderful wife.

One son Isaac that is a year and half now.

One house.

Five cars.

One twenty pound siamese cat that is mean as hell and will kick the stuffing out of most dogs.

Hobbys would include modding cars and going to the track and fabrication.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Originally posted by Doug
    :p :p :p :p You had me laughing out loud Doug!
    ~Dan

[stiffler voice] WHAT THE *&^@[/stiffler voice]

Ladies and Termites,

My name is Chris, and yes Sean is older than me and Ian! I have owned a few stangs over the years, however I rather would spam your attention to mention my two favorite mustangs out of the clan I have owned...

1991 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0... Bought this puppy a couple of years ago, got the mod bug bite and began to mod her up for street battle mode. Basically the car was a Heads, Cam, Intake car, Fuel system upgrades, Exhaust, Drag Suspension, lovely Tremec 3550 which I broke when I added my lovely single belt Novi-1000! Car was prepped up with draglites all around (except the rears in January 03 when I sold the 15x9's to a buddy )...
    15 x 3.5's (radials) and 15x9's in the back (hoosierDADDY slicks)

To my knowledge, as for the members of the original Novipower.com board I was the first to purchase an 8" crank pulley for this lovely supercharger and really loved the effect it had! I went from wearing boxers to depends shortly thereafter. I still wanted more from the beast and added a nitrous kit. I immediately ran an 80 shot of juice, then in the cars final days I up'd it to a 100 shot. Unfortunately, I never ran it at the track nor had it dyno'd with the final mods done. I did dyno the car once when I just added the novi 1000 and can tell you that with the stock crank pulley I netted: 350 hp and 373 ft pounds of torque.

[takes a breath] I ended up selling my baby, and thus she is out of my life forever...

My next project was a 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549, a beautiful metallic teal w/ ported cobras intakes, and ported gt-40s with the accompanying, whistling I might add, vortech s-trim!
    I loved that car! IT WAS AWESOME! I sold my baby to a guy outta New York! He drove her home in about a day and a half from good ol' san antonio! (with the a/c on and stereo bumpin' as he explained :D )

Link to Goliath's pics ( name of my 91 LX Sport) : http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=112274

Link to SVT242's pics (name of my 93 Cobra) : http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=240823

Please ignore some of the dates in the pics, as I did not set the digi cam on certain instances, between battery outages... I hate kodak digi cams :D

It was a pleasure to have your moment of attention, and feel free to say HI! to me whenever! I will enjoy meeting new people from the other sites as well as re-uniting with some people from novipower and vortechpower!

Remember! BENDER FOR PRESIDENT :D LOL!

Last edited by Goliath5.0; 11-03-2003 at 10:49 PM.
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Steve, from the looks of that pic I think your first line should read:

My name is Steve Beasley and I am your daddy.
    ~Dan

LOL I used that as my sig in the corral.

Damn ole shotgun has been sitting around for so damn long you can see towel lint in the fooking barrel.

Going back up to read chris' long as post.:)
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).