Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The "official" lets get to know each other thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The "official" lets get to know each other thread

Senior SCH Member
    Hola people, my name is Troy. Ian designed StangTuning.com for me and my co-owner Tony (1quick95). I am 23 and been doing the mustang thing since I was 18. Been doing my own tuning for a few years (with some small outside help) on my 1995 Mustang Cobra...which I've owned since 1998. I live just outside of Houston Raceway Park and I am a regular at Houston Raceway Park (even have a suite in the tower). I race when my car is running, or working on it when it's not. Other than that I work full time and I am a full time student at the University of Houston.

Troy
    1995 Mustang Cobra
    302-10.77 @ 127.76
    new motor being built
    redsnk@yahoo.com

owner/moderator
    http://www.stangtuning.com

Originally posted by 468LC
    You have a name son?

Trey is tha name.:)
    1998 GT
    S-Trim
    DSS Forged Short Block
    PIs
    Murillo Tuned
    347hp 354ft/lb

trey, aka tha supa playa from the himalayazzzz
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Originally posted by Goliath5.0
    trey, aka tha supa playa from the himalayazzzz

LOL
    1998 GT
    S-Trim
    DSS Forged Short Block
    PIs
    Murillo Tuned
    347hp 354ft/lb

Troy and trey.

Troy I know I've seen you quite a bit in the corral.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

My name is Mark :)
    I used to own a chevy truck picture is in my Avator. I wrecked it and got a great deal on a mustang and realized I wanted to go alot faster and they are easy to do. + I got a great job paying good money + benifits working for a Township M.U.A. making spending money alot easier.

I baught this car in January 2003 and I've been adding adding adding already spent $10,000 on it.

I live at home, Single, and I'm 21 birthday is May 9th
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...
    T-5: 12.671@110.52mph(1.951 60ft.)
    Tremec TKO: 12.275@110.89(1.758 60ft)

What up? 25, married, and a chevy guy since birth. Got beat by mustangs till i broke down and bought one. LOL I still like chevys but have no desire to mod one. When i'm not tuning or on one of these sites you'll find me bass or muskie fishing when weather permits. reliable 10 sec street car is my goal and i believe i will attain it this year. At least the part about it going 10's. lol
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Originally posted by 468LC
    Hey hawk a good friend of the family was a team member of Forsythe racing when greg more died. It was a bad time and I can remember it vividly. I still think of greg everyonce in a while.
    He was my favorite driver and I was watching the race the day he died..I was upset to say the least. It was truly a sad day for racing. To think of what could have been had he gotten the chance to drive for Penske. A lot of people seem to forget that Castroneves got his spot with Penske due to Greg's passing and if you followed CART, we all knew what he went on to do. Not only was he a great driver but he was one of the good guys that everyone seemed to like. I think about him still to this day especially when October rolls around. I always wear my Greg Moore shirt on his birthday and Oct.31st as my way of showing respect. My prized posession is a print by artist Gavin Macleod called "Canadian Blue" It's a tribute to Greg winning the Michigan 500 in 1998. It's one of only 500 and is autographed by Greg. I attached a pic (bad one) that I found of it on the net. I'll keep that thing 'til I'm dead.

There is no doubt in my mind he would have gone places for sure.

lets see 25, girlfriend, always wanted a fox body. Bought my first mustang in 1998. Second in 1999. Put the blower on in 2000. Drove it daily for a year, then car has been sitting in garage since 2001. Sold off most of the mild parts and decided to go faster than the stock block would allow. It's been fun and frustrating. Can't wait to do another project car though. Should have this one started soon so I can start on the chassis.

Junior SCH Member
    age 29. live in cleveland, ohio. married. one daughter at 15 months. been into cars heavy since i left college. had a few camaros, a few mustangs, trans am, etc..

my recent project is a D1 procharged 383 1969 Z28. Its making over 600 at the rear wheels. drivetrain includes an x2c tko and 12 bolt with 3.73. my site is in my sig.

later,

mike
    www.BoostedHorsepower.com

69 Camaro Z28
    383 D1 Procharger
    Procharger Sheet Metal Intercooler
    750 cfm 4150
    Extreme Velocity Carb Hat
    Trick Flow Aluminum Heads
    Edelbrock Super Victor Intake
    Crower Solid Roller Cam
    X2CMotorsports Tremec TKO TransTKO

Damn Mike,
    That Camaro is very nice. Good job!!
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

WOW! Mike, if you're gonna go to norwalk next year, let me know when and i'll make a nice video of it for you.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Brandon, 22 (23 in feb), long term girlfriend, no legitimate kids :) Let's see, I started this hobby back in 98 with my first car a 92 gt. I never really had to much money to do anything with the car but slowly it evolved into what it was at the beginning of this year. Novi2k stock motor, tubular front, blah blah blah. The car turned into somthing that sat way more then it was driven, so Idecided to go another direction about 6 months ago. I finally parted with the car last month. The first of the summer I also bought a nice 90 lx trunk car with a mild 306, and cobra brakes. After a mishap with a lady pulling out in front of me, and oweing to much money on a 14 year old car, I traded it for an 02' gt with all the bolt on's. That car was a ghey girl car, so I finally traded it in for an 02' 4x4 ranger that is my daily beater. I will be taking possesion of my 4th stang this coming weekend. This car is going to be a big horsepower street car. Plain and simple. This will be achieved with a novi2k and big cubic inches. More then anything though, I want somthing that I can spend more time enjoying then cussing.

I currently live in my grand parents dump of a rent house. It's small, cold in the winter, hot in the summer, on a major road, and free. sooooo, that being said. lol I have a roomate, and am considering a dog. I went to college full time for a year and a half, but I really don't know what I wanna be so I'm not there. I work full time in outside sales for a carpet store, and am trying to figure out how guys like dan, and troy afford everything. I'm very close to a financial place now where I can think about either going to school again, or trying to buy myself a house. I'm just not sure if I want the financial burden of the later though.

I have future plans of starting to build a early model broncho with a nice stock fuel injected 302 and a ken belle.

I hunt, fish, camp, and drink for fun.

"forest gump" and thats all I have to say about that "forest gump"
    90 strawberry coupe

Very nice Camaro Mike.
    -Ross

88 GT - Novi'd 302
    98 Cobra - N/A 281

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Of course we are talking about real boost from a Novi2K :D