Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: loosing boost after 5#s??

The holley II is bad azz thats for sure. I'm polishing the letters and maybe even the fins off of mine for a more custom look. Are you gonna retain powersteering? There are no clearence issue's with the renegade pulley. The only thing you have to do is get a belt a little over 59" and flip you tensioner around and the belt clear the Wp pulley just fine. you'll see what i mean for sure. I ran an 11.77@117 with stock pulleys and a powerpipe. And the time in my sig is with my A/C,P/S deleted and the 8" pulley. Other than a manual valve body i gained .5 and 6mph with the mean 8 incher! LOL
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

geez, so then ill probably see about the same with the mean 8"er huh? im going to be really excited about the for spring time, right now i just dont have the money, renegade pulley = 8"er? what i did with my fins was file it down to a smooth surface then sanded it, then polished it up some, if ya want i can post a picture tomorrow if your interested. i have a video since ive put everything back together but i dont remember if its the video where i zoom in on the intake and SCer.

how much does your car weigh? i think if i take out that stuff that i said i should gain at least another mph from weight loss.