Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding Novi to a N/A setup

Junior SCH Member
    Originally posted by 5150 LX
    The little Novi was the best performance mod I ever spent money on......Although it has caused me to spend a heck of alot more that the $1400 I paid for the blower, this stuff is addicting!!!
    Like what else did you need to spend on it? Where did you find one for $1400, that is an incredible deal! Talk to you later!

I got an old single belt, caught Jack @ MM on a special & got the $100 rebate from Paxton. I was just saying that boost/power is addicting, my little Novi had led to a complete Dart block 331 build, a roll cage, suspension mods, fuel system mods and the list goes on. A c-4 transplant is coming soon. It's been down/apart for about a year now so I'm looking hard at anything that may put it down again for any time and upgrading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Senior SCH Member
    Speaking of Jack. Does anyone regrete doing business with him? I do since he lied to me like 3 times just to have me buy my blower from him