Thread: 94/95 P600B Bracket with a 351W

Junior SCH Member

94/95 P600B Bracket with a 351W

Can anyone tell me if the 94/95 P600B bracket will work on a 351W in a 95 GTS. I sort of remember someone saying that it would back in the old website. I'm more or less wanting to know what has to be done to get it to work/fit. Thanks guys.

Justin
    94 GT, with ..........NOTHING yet.

Senior SCH Member
    Bolts right up you may have to use some spacers. But save your money and buy a d1 p600b too small
    351 canfield heads, trickflow intake, comp cam amd all the supporting hardware. p600b soon to do be d1 powered

Junior SCH Member
    I wish I could buy a D1!!! But I already have the P600B so it's gunna have to work for now. On that note, will the D1 work on a P600B Bracket?

I know the bracket will bolt up since it bolts to the head; I'm more curious to know how close the head unit will be to the inner fender. I guess I'm worried I'll have to cut out some of the inner fender to clear the head unit.

You don't, by chance, have any pictures of your setup do you?

Senior SCH Member
    I will see If I have anypictures. my bearings went on the blower so its not on my car anymore. You will not have to cut the fender Just tap it out a little.
    351 canfield heads, trickflow intake, comp cam amd all the supporting hardware. p600b soon to do be d1 powered

Junior SCH Member
    Bearings huh, was there any kind of warning before they went out? I've noticed lately that mine squeeks quite a bit louder than it used to on a cold startup. Are you having it rebuilt?

Senior SCH Member
    Ya It got a little louder and sounded different than normal. I think im going to have it rebuilt, but Im not putting it back on my car. Either going to put the d1 on or a turbo.

Junior SCH Member
    Originally posted by blownwindsor
    I will see If I have anypictures.
    Any luck finding pics by chance?

Senior SCH Member
    Havent found them yet. I rember there being some in the photo phost. but will try to get some of mine