Thread: The Corral is a pain in the ***........

The Corral is a pain in the ***........

but for some reason I cannot get a way. Hell it would seem as though I hardly ever watch TV anymore I just hang out on the internet.

And when the corral ****es up I get :spit: en mad at it.
    I swear I have never seen a site quite like it when it comes to operational problems. I hope it comes back up soon. I need more money and to get a life.:D
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

LMAO. I swear I just sent you a pm about this 30 seconds ago. I agree that I am addicted to the lounge. There are some real sicko's in there. My wife is trying to tell my that I have to limit the time I spend on line to about 1 hour a night . Doesn't she know who wears the pants in this family? (note to self, disable emial notification of this thread) Anyways, I actually like it when they go down because Novipower gets alot busier.
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Junior SCH Member
    No kidding. If I didnt have a TV in my home office, I would be out of touch with the world (moreso than I am now anyway).

Whats funny, I used to post on a few boards....I have now just narrowed it to the Corral, and this one. I just bought my wife a new Maxima, so I went to one those boards to check it out. Lotz a playaz wit mad skilz in modin their max's bro. jeesh....its a shame so many great cars get associated with such idiots. Didnt even register. Just laughed.

EDIT: BTW, Steve, when do I get "Junior Member" removed from above my name?? No need in degrading a mans manhood!!!:D

I am also a big supporter of the Corral.

It takes alot of time and money to keep the site going. Sometimes they have to come down ;)

Ian

LOL I know what your saying Ian but it's still frustrating.

I still can't get in there thismorning because they are trying to load pictures of the worlds ugliest mustang.:(

Junior SCH Member
    Hope you're not bending any discharge tubes now Steve!!!!!