Thread: ATI P-1SC on a Tundra

Junior SCH Member

Question ATI P-1SC on a Tundra

Ok I want to supercharge my 3.4 V6 Tundra with the ATI P-1SC unit but, this has never been done before on a Tundra and I don't know where to start.

I have the mounting plate from a speed shop in Idaho. I also want to use a blow off valve in the set up. Also can I use the stock maf sensor if not what would you recomend I use.

This is how I would set it up like
    Filter>Blower>intercooler>maf>motor now where would I place the blow off valve.

Thanks Zach

I would give Craig Paisley @ Paisley Racing a call,, 631-585-5450,, he may be able to point you in the right direction,, Tell him Bumble Bee sent you,,

Please post back on your experience with the Tundra. I would like to know the specifics, especiall about tuning. My friend has a Tacoma 3.4 TRD supercharger and we dont know the first step on getting this puppy dialed in. Supposedly the ECU cant be chipped? I dunno..
    93 Cobra - NOVI 1000 new style, Walbro GSS340, 130AMP alt, Griffin radiator, Mercury Sable fan + Delta Controller, Bassani offroad X, Magnaflow with 3" tailpipes, Tokico Illuminas, FRPP driveshaft, 3.55s, Nitto 555s (extremes up front and drags out back), Ultralite boost and EFP gauges

91 bigass Bronco 4X4, to crush ricers with

Junior SCH Member
    Check my web site for links for your friends Tacoma
    www.freewebs.com/03tundratrd/

Junior SCH Member
    Yeah Toyota ECU's can't be reprogrammed you would have to use a piggyback controller the mot popular one used on the Tacoma is APEi S-AFC and the Unichip.

There is alot of good info in those links you have. I appreciate you starting me in the right direction.
    93 Cobra - NOVI 1000 new style, Walbro GSS340, 130AMP alt, Griffin radiator, Mercury Sable fan + Delta Controller, Bassani offroad X, Magnaflow with 3" tailpipes, Tokico Illuminas, FRPP driveshaft, 3.55s, Nitto 555s (extremes up front and drags out back), Ultralite boost and EFP gauges

91 bigass Bronco 4X4, to crush ricers with

Junior SCH Member
    No problem.