Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I found the street wheels for my car! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I found the street wheels for my car!

they don't look to bad i guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    90 strawberry coupe

Senior SCH Member frank woodall's Avatar
    that car looks sweet
    "The replacement for displacement is measured in P.S.I."
    91 Turbo GT Vert (fast)
    92 GMC Typhoon #1799
    00 Suzuki Katana
    90 LX Vert 5.0 (all stock 57,000mi)

thats what I was thinking frank. So you have an attraction to shiny stuff I hear. lol
    90 strawberry coupe

god da(*&%^t.........i lost my reply again..........what the heck, ok, im putting the beer down. here goes again......

-justin

just right click copy that thing next time. lol, I'm hanging out just to see it. lol
    90 strawberry coupe

ok, tire size, rim width & offset all have a factor in this. to tart(seeing the previous posts) the snyper wheels arent offered in 1/2" sizes as the ZS wheels. meaning you can get 7" & 8" but not 8.5" or 9.5". im trying to remember rom back when i was researching these..........
    ok, the 274/40/17 can fot a 8" wheel up to a 10" wheel. its all in the offset. i ran a 275/40/17 nitto drag radial on my chrome cobra svt 17X8" wheels:
    (not a great pic)

anyways, there are 2 possiblities for the ROH zs wheels. you can run a 245/40/17 front & a 255/40/17 rear perfectly. this tire size is commonl offered with wheel/tire packages with these wheels sizes on the stang. yuo then have a choice of 235/45/17 front & 275/40/17 rear for an evn more exaggerated effect on top of the already staggered offset offered wth those wheels. more fender messaging will be needed with the 2nd choice! but looks the part w/o a doubt!

lastly, if you opt for these wheels, stay 4 lug. they offer the same width & offset either way so you can save on the conversion. the biggest advantage to 5 lug conversion is the brake capabilites if you go the sn95 route but even if you go the cheaper route, the only difference is 1 lug, big deal! save the conversion money for tires, you'll be happier in the long run!

both rims look truely awsome. one offers more aggressive stance than the other. oneoffers a more "brake show" option for those who want to show off thier big brakes or crossdrilled/slotted rotors. depends on what you want........

as fr as wheel rolling, ill be more than happy to help when you get to that point, truthfully, im tired of typing this same crap over & over again & loosing the replies, lol!

-justin

Senior SCH Member frank woodall's Avatar
    I like these wheels ......lol
    look familiar Justin ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The replacement for displacement is measured in P.S.I."
    91 Turbo GT Vert (fast)
    92 GMC Typhoon #1799
    00 Suzuki Katana
    90 LX Vert 5.0 (all stock 57,000mi)

lol, I'll have a set of snypers on the way here this week! Unless I start likeing the zs's more.

I'm a little anal about that big of an open wheel with stock brakes, but will see. I will probably stay 4 lug just so I can find a nice cheap set of drag lite's.

Thanks for all the trouble guys, and justin I'll be in touch in about a week for some fender rolling tips.
    90 strawberry coupe

Just remember brandon if for some reason you don't like them I really think you would have NO troubles selling them.

sounds good..........decisions are tough, i had to go through about 6 sets of wheels to reaslly know what i wanted, lol! im glad if i heled at all. but be sure its YOUR decision in the end. you need to be happy with them!! both choices your mentioning are hard to go wrong with though. very good looking rims & not too overly common!

frank, yeah, i miss those wheels. they look great on your car though!! glad your enjoying them.......give me shout this week anytime. well have a few & talk stangs........

franks screen name should be shineyninetyone or kingchrome...lol!

-justin

man you guys! i need cool hood too!

i love the 94-97 svt wheels on fox bodys!

frank, justin, nice cars! i like all those wheels brandon.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

thanx brent, i agree, both wheels brandon is considering look great!.......hey frank, i noticed we have the same stance on our cars for our avatars, lol!

-justin

Originally posted by UNTCHBL
    I'm a little anal about that big of an open wheel with stock brakes, but will see.
    Just get you a couple cans of "bling, bling" high heat paint and walla aftermarket brakes :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th