Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
World Ford Challenge

Thread: World Ford Challenge

World Ford Challenge

So who's going to the WFC6 this year? I'll be there, last year was awesome. Anybody who went should remember Bob Gliddeon's cameo apperance. Showing the the big dog's what racing was all about. I know alot of guys from my club www.coloradostangs.com are going, anybody go to www.allfordmustangs.com there having a organized cruise. Anyway post and we can meet up and check each others rides out.:D
    You Must Be Fast, Cause You Were Flyin When I Passed You!

When?
    Where?
    I've never gone but would like to.
    1998 GT
    S-Trim
    DSS Forged Short Block
    PIs
    Murillo Tuned
    347hp 354ft/lb

Junior SCH Member
    Or corse! I went the last two years, and skipped my junior and senior prom for it! :D Lucky for me, this year, my finals are the week before. No more skipping school on that friday. I will be out!!!
    **93 Calypso Green LX 5.0, 1 of 654**
    BBK Ceramic coated shorties, Stainless H-pipe, Flowmaster catback, underdrive pullies, and 3:55 gears!

**89 LX 5.0**
    Vortech S-Trim with AFM Powerpipe, Pro-M with 36lb injectors, Kirban AFPR, FMS ceramic coated headers, Hedman Offroad H-Pipe, Flowmaster Catback, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, 3.73 gears, and a few gauges!

**90 LX 2.3**
    88hp of one wheel spinning fury. The best 835.79 spent so far!

Junior SCH Member
    Oh ya! Luckily it is only a about an hour from my house. Gateway is where we do most of out racing around here. It was awsome last year....
    1995 Cobra on jack stands w/ parts all around.

Originally posted by 2Tone91GT
    When?
    Where?
    I've never gone but would like to.
    Trey, it's in St.Louis, the biggest and best Mustang race and car show in the country. All the cars you see in the mags race and show are there! It's May 15th-18th.
    You Must Be Fast, Cause You Were Flyin When I Passed You!

Awesome

The track is about 10 minutes from my house, I go every year. It is the highlite of the year. I am glad they hold it here so I do not have to travel several hundred miles, because it would be worth it.

You got to see to believe it. To watch those guys get back from their 30 mile cruise and blast 8 and 9 seconds passes is awesome.
    Pro 50 class is kool, but the street outlaw with their 10.5 tire limit is truly the most exciting, just to see if they can keep them off of the walls. I can talk about WFC all day.

Oh yeah bring money there is a bunch of good deals, this is where you should buy your Cervanis hood. For the last 2 years they cost 320 bucks period.
    393 stroker with YS-trim Vortech :-)

Book your rooms now!!!!

I booked my rooms at the Drury Inn a couple of days ago. I know some of the other places have already sold-out... better book them ASAP... See you there... Leaving Indy Friday am... if anyone in the area wants to cruise along...
    1993 LX 347, S-trim (renegade pulley) FoxLake Prepped TFS heads, Built C4 with 4500 stall, 525 rwhp, est. 10.5 @ 135 mph.

1993LX Silver with black interior, Cobra R's.. mostly stock.. MAC CatBack

Bookin' a room tomorrow:D

J

Senior SCH Member
    Man I wish I could go and attend that event :(
    -Chris

1991 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Goliath
    (Novi 1000/Nitrous Works Powered)
    R.I.P. its been fun friend!

1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra #4549
    No Name Yet...
    (Vortech S-Trim Powered!)

Junior SCH Member

Re: Awesome

My friends and I will probably be at the Motel 6 in collinsville again. Its a super cheap place, with some badass action just down the street!

Originally posted by Brcuda
    Oh yeah bring money there is a bunch of good deals, this is where you should buy your Cervanis hood. For the last 2 years they cost 320 bucks period.
    Yeah, I am thinking about that!

Originally posted by Goliath 5.0
    Man I wish I could go and attend that event
    Whats stopping you? I skipped my senior prom, senior skip day, and drove 5 hours for WFC!
    **93 Calypso Green LX 5.0, 1 of 654**
    BBK Ceramic coated shorties, Stainless H-pipe, Flowmaster catback, underdrive pullies, and 3:55 gears!

**89 LX 5.0**
    Vortech S-Trim with AFM Powerpipe, Pro-M with 36lb injectors, Kirban AFPR, FMS ceramic coated headers, Hedman Offroad H-Pipe, Flowmaster Catback, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, 3.73 gears, and a few gauges!

**90 LX 2.3**
    88hp of one wheel spinning fury. The best 835.79 spent so far!

Re: Re: Awesome

[i]Whats stopping you? I skipped my senior prom, senior skip day, and drove 5 hours for WFC! [/B]
    Now.. that's a die-hard Mustang Man....
    1993 LX 347, S-trim (renegade pulley) FoxLake Prepped TFS heads, Built C4 with 4500 stall, 525 rwhp, est. 10.5 @ 135 mph.

1993LX Silver with black interior, Cobra R's.. mostly stock.. MAC CatBack