Thread: Wheel Spacers (93 Cobra rims)

Junior SCH Member

Wheel Spacers (93 Cobra rims)

I am putting on a set of 93 Cobra rims on my 91 coupe and I need to know the size of the wheel spacers that would even out the rear tires. I know that if you dont use a spacer on the rear tires that they sit too far inside . If you also know of a place to order them I would appreciate it as well. Thanks :)

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by COBRA403
    I am putting on a set of 93 Cobra rims on my 91 coupe and I need to know the size of the wheel spacers that would even out the rear tires. I know that if you dont use a spacer on the rear tires that they sit too far inside . If you also know of a place to order them I would appreciate it as well. Thanks :)
    I run 275 Kumho's on a set of 17X9 Cobra's in the rear and it fills it out real nice. Had to pull the quad shocks though. In the front I run 255's on 17X8 Cobra's and it lines up pretty well. Originally I had 9's on the front and the stuck out farther on the front than they did in the rear- not cool. I accidentally bent one a while back and went ahead and bought a pair of 8's.

Junior SCH Member
    I run a 3/8 spacer but to achieve proper lug torque I hade to install race length studs.You will have to remove quad shocks though.Been fine for four years now .Good luck.

I have 93 Cobra rims on my car with no spacers. I still have the quads in, just had to flip them. My tires in the back are 245's. There's no rubbing anywhere but the rear tires do sit a little farther in than the front tires. It always pissed me off....
    Last edited by Whistler; 12-20-2003 at 11:35 AM.
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer