Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
So what did santa drop off?

Thread: So what did santa drop off?

So what did santa drop off?

Santa stopped by about 2 o clock on christmas eve. I was a little leary cause he was in a big brown truck but when i seen the summit box i knew it was him! HE dropped off my 351 intake! :D
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Thumbs up

Hehehe! Sweet Brent! :D

Santa brought me good cheer with the family, some gifts (mainly cash :D :D :D )

It was an exceptionally GREAT Christmas for me, mainly because of the good time I had with the ol' family!

How was everyone elses Christmas?

-Chris
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Mine was below average. I did get a new boob tube from my madre however! :) sure beats the 13 incher I was squinting to see for the last couple months.

The grandparents also agreed to help buy some snypers, so those will be ordered shortly as well.

Not a bad christmas by anymeans, just not great. :)

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

i got a fire jacket and i ordered the intake myself! LOL
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

I also bought myself the 5 lug swap kit for the rear of my car, and a kirban regulator. lol

brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Senior SCH Member
    C4, bell, flexplate, shifter, cooler, driveshaft, 31spline axles, spool, girdle, 17in et streets, pms update....i had to sponsor santa the money for all the parts though.

Troy
    1995 Mustang Cobra
    302-10.77 @ 127.76
    new motor being built
    redsnk@yahoo.com

owner/moderator
    http://www.stangtuning.com

Mine was going good right up to the point where I pulled out Santa's gifts for the kids Christmas eve so that I could assemble (Damn Union Elves won't put crap together :D), unpacked the Barbie Jeep that was for my two girls and started rifling thru the the 101 parts....well no radio to be found at all. So I went thumbing thru the instructions and found that the radio is packed attached to the dash.....you guessed it, no friggin dash either. Wife went into "tears" mode and I was just seriously bummed out. Packed it back up and lugged it out to the shed. My wife made a flying trip into town to the only damn place open (Walgreens) at 11:00 pm on Christmas Eve and picked up a few small things for each my girls.

Needless to say, the two little one's didn't notice come Christmas morning but my wife and I were still severely dissappointed.

Now I am on a mission to raise hell with both Walmart and Fisher Price.......The only bad thing is that I am going to have to deal with those crazy *** return lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

LOL gotta love it! my wife bought me a "firejacket" to be legal this year and i pulled it out of the box and it was a pair of one layer pants. Well she was mighty upset.

I quickly wooped out one of my favoriot lines "It's ok, It'll just give me a reason to run down to jegs". LOL

also i got my swap shorties, x pipe, pan, and my balancer a few days before. now i just have to buy my heads and valvetrain.