Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Calling all 2 belt owners - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling all 2 belt owners

Thumbs up

You can get a deal no one else has heard on the S trim. Go steal it!! Make sure this is the S trim, NOT the SC trim and your good.
    93 Cobra - NOVI 1000 new style, Walbro GSS340, 130AMP alt, Griffin radiator, Mercury Sable fan + Delta Controller, Bassani offroad X, Magnaflow with 3" tailpipes, Tokico Illuminas, FRPP driveshaft, 3.55s, Nitto 555s (extremes up front and drags out back), Ultralite boost and EFP gauges

91 bigass Bronco 4X4, to crush ricers with

It's an S-trim V-1 or V-2 SQ , if I buy it it will be the SQ. I still havent made up my mind though and will prolly spend the next month or so debating .Just to drive myself insane. ;)

I may get absolutely flamed beyond recognition for this but i haven't seen a real fast SC Trim car. I'm wondering how good they really are.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Im with you on that regatta. Also I think its funny how the SC trim boys all think they are driving around with blowers that are superior to S trims. :D
    93 Cobra - NOVI 1000 new style, Walbro GSS340, 130AMP alt, Griffin radiator, Mercury Sable fan + Delta Controller, Bassani offroad X, Magnaflow with 3" tailpipes, Tokico Illuminas, FRPP driveshaft, 3.55s, Nitto 555s (extremes up front and drags out back), Ultralite boost and EFP gauges

hooligan if i was going to get one of those 2 and not a novi 2000 (hint hint), I'd get the SQ. If you drive the car alot the SQ dosen't make near the noise of the V-1.

I'm still waiting to take some crap for that post. LOL
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Senior SCH Member
    Hooligan, do you listen to Mancow? Just wondering by your opening statement on this topic.

Anyway. You will never regrete getting a 1k. I was so pissed when I bought mine. This guy named Jack(person I bought it from) told me everything would work with little to no accessory drives needed and Regatta is the main guy who kept me from selling it.Along with all the people on here. I'm glad I kept the blower. Now it's a rocket. I'm guessing around 450+ after tune and 3200# car with 4.30 gear with boost is just all you could ask for in life. Get the Novi(either one)you won't be making a mistake.

Sorry to go off topic a little guys

Quote Originally Posted by KoolRockSteady
    Hooligan, do you listen to Mancow? Just wondering by your opening statement on this topic.

Anyway. You will never regrete getting a 1k. I was so pissed when I bought mine. This guy named Jack(person I bought it from) told me everything would work with little to no accessory drives needed and Regatta is the main guy who kept me from selling it.Along with all the people on here. I'm glad I kept the blower. Now it's a rocket. I'm guessing around 450+ after tune and 3200# car with 4.30 gear with boost is just all you could ask for in life. Get the Novi(either one)you won't be making a mistake.

Sorry to go off topic a little guys

Mancow? I dont know who or what that is! I think I heard that line on the Simpsons.

Thanks for the reply ! I have put alot of thought into this and had loads of positive feedback I know I made the right descision.

I would like to add that due to Ian's influence I have been watching alot of you Paxton guys since Novipower and you more than any other group I,ve seen show a real example of friendship and brotherhood that exemplifies(spl) this hobby Cheers!...Jim :D
    Last edited by Hooligan; 01-29-2004 at 11:49 PM.

That is the truth! Most NOVI guys came from NoviPower and we have been supporting users for 2+ years!

That being said Jim - did you like the ride with the NOVI or ProCharger? Be honest :p (For those that do not know Jim is local to Chuck and I)

Ian

Lets hear it Jim!

(waiting)

Well I hate to say this Ian but I never rode in your car when you had the Procharger.The last time I rode with you,you still had the Novi.You did however have that Procharger on the last time I was in town and if I recall you blew my a$$ off the road So I know it was working well.
    Sorry guys I would have given my honest opinion but I cant say which was better.I do know for sure that Chucks car is a monster and it's even faster now than the last time I was in it since he's had some time to dial it in.I know Chuck thinks he would of fed it to you pretty good though :p ..Jim

Ohh yes that's right, damn I thought you came for a spin. I will try to get the 408 done early so you can sample a all motor monster :p

As for Chuck, well he knows what he has - NOTHING! :D

Ian

Ian,

RUN YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH!
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

Sorry Ian couldn't resist....

BTW Chuck- I got a nice chuckle outta your quote :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Better watch out ian! Chuck might change the setting from stun to KILL and keep right up with that bad MAMMA JAMMA your building. Look how long henry d's motor has lasted! Let it rip chuck!

Ohh I don't know Brent, I think Chuck will be too afraid when he hears the 408 start up :D

Ian