Thread: Will this be enough fuel?

Junior SCH Member

Will this be enough fuel?

Buddy has a 327CI,AFR185s,vic EFI intake,x cam.He is going to run a P1SC at about 10PSI with 2 core.
    For fuel he has 30s,FMU,and a 255 intake pump.Will this be enough injector and pump for this setup.Thanks

Junior SCH Member
    at the least he should put in a 255 in line. I would Ditch the 30s and FMU and go with 42s and be done with it
    92 GT,Novi 2000,Nitrous Express, AFR 185 Heads ..etc etc

Junior SCH Member
    what about running the inline that comes with the kit or would running a 250 intank not work right.Thanks

Junior SCH Member
    well I ran a 302 with AFR165s cam intake and stock bottom end 302 and 10lbs of boost. I had 42s with a custom chip. A walbro255 intank and a walbro255 inline and it worked awsome.The inline pump you get may be a t rex and it will not flow near as much as a walbro 255 inline. You dont want to have any fuel issues going lean with boost
    92 GT,Novi 2000,Nitrous Express, AFR 185 Heads ..etc etc

I would suggest 42# injectors, an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and a dual intank pump, or intank/inline setup - and with an adj FPR you can ditch the fmu.....and I always get a dyno tuned + chip - but maybe on the fox body (OBDI) you can do without the chip? There are ford eec flash guys out there that can dyno tune your setup and flash new settings directly onto your computer.... get it tuned or learn to tune it yourself. Tons of hp/tq can be found simply by tuning, not to mention saving your motor!
    Thanks - stevet
    1998 S/C'ed cobra coupe - laser red and somewhere in the great state of Tejas.....442rwhp/410rwtq dyno tuned