Thread: What is a fair price for this P-1SC set-up?

Junior SCH Member

Question What is a fair price for this P-1SC set-up?

I'm selling the supercharger off my car to finance other mods. It is for 87-93 stangs. I have someone interested and need to set a price. I'm looking for opinions as to what a fair price would be for this set-up.

Includes
    Procharger P-1SC with 8-rib 3.70 driven and 7.66 crank pulleys
    3-core intercooler
    ProFlo surge/bypass valve
    Walbro 255 LPH inline fuel pump,
    JMS custom chip w/matching 47.7 injectors
    Adjustable boost retard and MAP sensor for Crane Hi-6R ignition
    Autometer boost gauge

I bought this kit brand new almost 3 years ago, but it has less then 2,000 miles on it. I also bought the 3-year extended warranty, so I'm going to send the head unit it back to ATI to be checked for any problems prior to delivering the head unit.
    Un-Cobra

P-1SC blown 7-Up

Quote Originally Posted by Un-Cobra
    I'm selling the supercharger off my car to finance other mods. It is for 87-93 stangs. I have someone interested and need to set a price. I'm looking for opinions as to what a fair price would be for this set-up.

Includes
    Procharger P-1SC with 8-rib 3.70 driven and 7.66 crank pulleys
    3-core intercooler
    ProFlo surge/bypass valve
    Walbro 255 LPH inline fuel pump,
    JMS custom chip w/matching 47.7 injectors
    Adjustable boost retard and MAP sensor for Crane Hi-6R ignition
    Autometer boost gauge

I bought this kit brand new almost 3 years ago, but it has less then 2,000 miles on it. I also bought the 3-year extended warranty, so I'm going to send the head unit it back to ATI to be checked for any problems prior to delivering the head unit.
    Sounds like a complete kit with the 8 rib pulley system, pump, inj, boost retard and gauge - what about a MAF?? I would say this kit is worth about 2300-2500 bucks, with a maf, just my .02 - stevet
    1998 S/C'ed cobra coupe - laser red and somewhere in the great state of Tejas.....442rwhp/410rwtq dyno tuned