Thread: Ranger Update!

Ranger Update!

It's in the shop for the 4th time now! I took it in to have the fuel filter changed since it was loosing power so bad and since I couldn't figure out the damn fittings. The power is still down and downs shifting is still shady. So in the 5 months I've owned it, it's been in the shop 4 times + 1 for the b that rear ended me. So far it's had the Seperator plate gasket, front pinion seal, seat belt tensioner (under warranty), emissions bullshit sensor (not fixed, just unhooked the check engine light), and god knows what for now all going wrong. They will probably call me with the damage tomorrow. Then it's going in the autotrader, for sale sign on it, and if that doesn't work after about a month it's getting traded in and I'm taking a hit. I've started shopping for a dodge diesel, earlier f150, or something else that will tow a damn mustang.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

One question. Have you ever met Dave88LX in person??? Sounds to me like it's been infected with the imfamous "curse" :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

lol Sean! I'm having some bad luck, thats for sure.
    90 strawberry coupe