Thread: Gauging intrest, my novi2000

Gauging intrest, my novi2000

This kit fit's on a 90-93 mustang. It will be with either stock inlet stuff, or possibly a morpheus power pipe. Pretty much a stock kit without the fuel pump. It has maybe 100 street miles on it, and will include just about everything except for the fitting for the oil pan, which you can pick up at a hardware store. I'm asking 2700 for it, but as always I will entertain resonable offers. I have a pro-m 80mm that I may include with kit also. I would be willing to sale it with all the mondo discharge stuff and the anderson pipe for the right price also.

Just get in touch if you think you are interested.

nobnard7@aol.com

Brandon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    90 strawberry coupe

i know you're not even remotely interested but if you wanna sell you head unit shoot me price. If you get desperate or something.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

will do brent.
    90 strawberry coupe

still gone to pldc :(

hey brandon it's my day off from this school i am in and i get to go and chill in my room for a bit... soo i probly won't be here for the reply. but... i have to try. how much for the mondo by-pass? what exactly does it do better? i have the stock full novi 2k kit still sitting:(. let me know please thanx brandon.
    -troy
    93 black gt

Troy, I would sale it to ya for 300+ you give me your stock stuff! It just allows for a little more boost to be blown off. The discharge is also bigger.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

shoot i don't understand... you mean

if i don't use the boost then. it gets blown out of the valve? or does it add more hp? or more safety? better for engine. i am still only gonna pulley my s/c for like 15 lbs of boost. let me know please thanx. oh btw. i am coming back for good on the 9th of february. by the time you read this i will be gone. take care brandon. and thanx.
    -troy
    93 black gt

Troy! My birthday is the 9th of feb, so you better bring me somthing. Umm I would thing you would still be safe with the bosch valve at 15psi. anything more and you would want a bigger bypass. The larger discharge may be good for a few more cfm. Nothing safer, possibly a bit more power.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe