Thread: 80mm Pro-M Q's

Junior SCH Member

80mm Pro-M Q's

Hey guys I have a question. I have an 80mm Pro-M cal'd for 42's and a S/C. Appartently when I had my first chip done the tuner did not alter any of the MAF transfer functions. This caused me to have a horrible idle, stumbling and ultimately I believe the meltdown of my last motor. Another tuner here locally read the chip and confirmed that no transfer functions had been changed. What he told me was that I needed to get a transfer chart from Pro-M. So my questions are A) How do I get one from Pro-M?. B) What the hell are these guys talking about?. C) Do any of you have one that is the same setup i.e. 42's S/C etc? and finally does any of this make any sense at all? Thanks in advance.
    95 Zero option GTS. D.S.S 8.8-1 Bullet 306,S-Trim, Power Pipe, 6037's, TFS 2 cam, Perf RPM U/L, 70mm T/B, 80mm MAF, 42's, BBK L/T's.

Senior SCH Member

Re: 80mm Pro-M Q's

Originally posted by BlownGTS
    Hey guys I have a question. I have an 80mm Pro-M cal'd for 42's and a S/C. Appartently when I had my first chip done the tuner did not alter any of the MAF transfer functions. This caused me to have a horrible idle, stumbling and ultimately I believe the meltdown of my last motor. Another tuner here locally read the chip and confirmed that no transfer functions had been changed. What he told me was that I needed to get a transfer chart from Pro-M. So my questions are A) How do I get one from Pro-M?. B) What the hell are these guys talking about?. C) Do any of you have one that is the same setup i.e. 42's S/C etc? and finally does any of this make any sense at all? Thanks in advance.
    are they referring to the flow chart? if you you can get one by giving them your serial number or using a generic one they have listed on their website

d
    --
    93 GT

Junior SCH Member
    Yeah the flow chart. I got mixed up. I'll try looking on the website, thnx.
    95 Zero option GTS. D.S.S 8.8-1 Bullet 306,S-Trim, Power Pipe, 6037's, TFS 2 cam, Perf RPM U/L, 70mm T/B, 80mm MAF, 42's, BBK L/T's.