Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
So...

Thread: So...

So...

How many AWES and GAWKS and "WOW YOU HAVE A SUPERCHARGER!!!!" comments do you guys get?

This one guy freaked out on my car the other day when I was getting gas! (Another fellow mustang enthusiast) He said he only has seen a car like mine in the mustang magazines LoL! Please there are nicer rides to gawk @ in my opinion than mine.

I appreciated the comments though! :D

So what about you peeps!

ALSO, how many people reference (mistake) your Novi-1000 for an A-Trim or a powerdyne or whatever?

Example:
    Mr.? :"Hey, what do you have in there? An s-trim?"
    Me: "No"
    Mr.?: "Well"
    Me: "A Paxton Novi-1000"
    Mr.?: "What"
    Me: "Nevermind..."

LoL!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Yeah I get that sometimes, the whistle first, and then the cam. Most people have NO idea what they are hearing, they just like the sound.

People look at my blower and they all think it is the NOVI 2000, when I say nope, 1000, most do not even know what that is! They all think Paxton makes one blower the 2000!

One thing I notice now that my motor is done and blown, between the whistle and the cam, I never get any races :( Last year even the hondas tried :)

Ian

Re: So...

Originally posted by Goliath5.0

ALSO, how many people reference (mistake) your Novi-1000 for an A-Trim or a powerdyne or whatever?

I have had two people come up to me ask me where I got such a big turbo.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

LoL!!!!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

[ sold... ]

Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

SCH Member

not my quotes..

..but I love using 'em:

. "I think it's got a bad vacuum leak and the water pump is going bad.."

1. so far one guy in a early model SN95 tried to drag race me downtown at 6PM, and everywhere there is women and kids crossing the street- not cool.

2. "Must be a gear drive." There's a guy around here with a white 69 Mustang convertible with a gear drive and straight pipes and some reason people confuse me with him (mine's a white 90GT convertible- go figure). You can hear him a mile down the road. If I'm outside STS with other people, I'll impress them with a "Sounds to me like a white '69 Mustang convertible with no mufflers and a gear drive.." in my best Nick Cage accent.

2. Popping the hood at Checkers got the Honda crowd away from the Alteeza candy store display long enough to talk about "the killer turbo on that Mustang" which was quickly followed with a "I'm gonna have twin ones of those on my V-Tech- that's my next job after I get that MAXwell House exhaust tip and my TopFuel dragster spoiler."

"Sounds to me like a V-Tech with a MAXwell house.. oh, that's just the neighbors weedeater.."

But we all know, that even just for the sound of the thing alone makes it worth the swearing over that installation, and I have even come to forgive Paxton for those hideous instructions
    :D

LOL :p

Ian

I love this one as well...

(This is one from an avid Chevy rival that has a 383 stroker n/a)

Him: "Hey take your blower belt off so we can run motor to motor"
    Me: "[ /me faints in the presence of utter RETARDATION!!!!!! ] "

LMFAO!!!! :)
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

LOL that is good!

Ian

My car won't be done til spring with the Novi and all but the word has spread a little at work ( I work for Ford) about what I'm putting together over the winter. There's a few Mustang guys I work with and all of them have a mutual admiration about the fact that I will have a Novi 2000 under the hood which is kinda cool. Being the owner of a Novi is kinda like being a member of an exclusive club.

My brother has a Vortech A-trim pullied to pump 10lbs @5500rpm on his 86 Mustang. It's one of the V-1 versions with the straight cut gears. It's always amusing driving around in that car when you sit at a light. People tend to gawk at the car wondering whats wrong with it when they hear all that racket eminating from under the hood.