Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 500 RWHP ??

Quote Originally Posted by CobraVnmn
    You live in Mateo dont lie...

I live in that area. How did you know that?
    -Ross

88 GT - Novi'd 302
    98 Cobra - N/A 281

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Of course we are talking about real boost from a Novi2K :D

SCH Member
    i went to serra with you ross..

hows Kenny an Chris doin? You still talk to them, how about guzman? you see that you fool?

SCH Member
    I meant do you see that fool.. NOT you se that you fool.. mis type my bad..

I used to kick it w/ mendoza, baldy, hayden, zlatnitch, jonny allen is my next door neighboor.. U know who this is??

I haven't talked to, or heard from, Kenny or Chris for about 2 years. I still see Kenny around, once in a while. Chris went to St. Mary's, so I don't ever see him. I still run into Guzman when I go play pool. Who is this, Frosty?
    Last edited by Blu50Stang; 01-28-2004 at 07:21 PM.
    -Ross

88 GT - Novi'd 302
    98 Cobra - N/A 281

SCH Member
    Frosty, lol damn i havent seen that guy in days either.. Frosty never really kicked it with us.. Guess again, I probably was a dick in HS ??? I dont know, we talked once in a while, like whats up but thats about it.. Me an you never really talked.. Sorry if i was a punk back then, I was a punk in HS.. I had funk w/ Mario at the end of the year, probably towards the end of our senior year i had some hatters.. For no damn reason, just cuz me an mario got into a fight.. I never boxed him we just had funk at the end... I used to always roll w/ Baldy and Mike mendoza.. Tryin to think if we had a class together, i bet we did i cant remember.. we graduated like three years ago man.. a trip huh..

SCH Member
    Whats up with guzman? what does he do now? is he still with that one girl?

Last time I talked to him, he was working in SF. I can't remember what, exactly(for some reason electrician comes to mind). I think he's living with his girl, but I don't know if it's the same one he was with in H.S. The only reason I guessed Ryan is because I know he used to live near John Allen. Hmm...don't make me get the yearbook out...
    -Ross

88 GT - Novi'd 302
    98 Cobra - N/A 281

SCH Member
    its Rene ... I lived in that little circle of houses, I lived on the right of john, the second house to his right if ur looking away from the houses, lookin at the houses im the second house to his left.. u never knew i used to live there? i lived there like my hole life.. So what u been too ? u go to school ? I live up in Seattle now, moved up here a year after we graduated.. u kick it with anyone from school?

Quote Originally Posted by CobraVnmn
    its Rene ... I lived in that little circle of houses, I lived on the right of john, the second house to his right if ur looking away from the houses, lookin at the houses im the second house to his left.. u never knew i used to live there? i lived there like my hole life.. So what u been too ? u go to school ? I live up in Seattle now, moved up here a year after we graduated.. u kick it with anyone from school?

Sent you a private message.
    -Ross

88 GT - Novi'd 302
    98 Cobra - N/A 281