Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FMU or Injectors?

Do the injectors and get a good Pro-M and you can thank me later!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

SCH Member
    yea right now i have a pro M and 24lb injectors w/o an fmu b/c i was running so rich. when i up graded the from 19lb to 24lb injectors and put the 255lph fuel pump in i ran a little rich w/o a supercharger but when i put the supercharger on w/ the stock FMU that paxton sent i was running so rich it was crazy. I want to put the pulley on more than ever after reading what you (regattacoupe) said but i am afraid i will break something w/o more fuel. Do you feel the same way i do or do you think it will be ok to up the boost w/ only 24lbers?

i doubt you'll have enough injector for that to be honest but i don't "know" that. Pm mygt8a4re and he can tell you better than i can. save up for the right stuff and you'll be pleased with the results.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

SCH Member
    yea i dont want to push my luck. i am going to wait b/c i dont have the $ to do a major rebuild right now b/c i just bought this blower and a lot of other stuff that broke when i had the blower put on. I have a stock long block the valve covers have never been off and it has 125k miles on it so i know it will not take much more abuse before it goes.