Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Brackets

Thread: Brackets

Brackets

Are the brackets for the YS-trim the same set up as the S-trim?
    You Must Be Fast, Cause You Were Flyin When I Passed You!

Senior SCH Member
    yes you can use the S trim Brackets, you just have to grind a small amount so the YS volute will clear.
    Spence

8.96/160

Junior SCH Member

dual billet

Originally posted by Spence
    yes you can use the S trim Brackets, you just have to grind a small amount so the YS volute will clear.
    Wiggum and I are in the designing process to create a dual billet bracket for the passenger side blowers... it will be similar to our drivers side bracket with the screw tensioner and all... just an fyi

thanks bob kurgan

Senior SCH Member
    bout friggin time Billybob.......if they are anything like the driver side brackets you guys make, they will be killer.

Here is some pics of the drivers side brackets that Bob and Wiggum make......passenger side ones would be awesome for somebody that doesnt want to convert to drivers side.

Spence

8.96/160

That's sweet! Thanks for the info guys.
    You Must Be Fast, Cause You Were Flyin When I Passed You!

Junior SCH Member
    i still owe you a steak bob !
    and i just bought a fast sfi system complete
    Inductive Pickup and Idle Air Control - Wide Band Oxygen Sensing Option and Individual Cylinder Fuel and Spark Control option
    off e-bay for $1480
    #30-213311 I drove down to maimi and got it in person
    lol need i say more !
    and I still never got paid for that pms that guy stole from me
    but i think i just made up for it
    what you think :)
    87 drop top 347 stage3 fox lake highports
    89 coupe 418 mondo cooled YSI trim Fast Inj
    94 GT stock auto tba!

Junior SCH Member
    spence: those brackets look sweet!!!

where can i buy a renegade ys kit that mounts on the drivers side? i searched all over the net, but could not find anyone listing them. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Junior SCH Member

brackets

my partner Wiggum and I manufacture the brackets.. if you are interested, email me at GNKLR50@aol.com... i will give you pricing... all you'll need then is a head unit and a few small things.

thanks bob kurgan

Junior SCH Member
    u have mail !!!

Senior SCH Member
    gimme a ring at the shop, I can take care of the rest of the stuff you will need.......PM me for the phone number.....
    Spence

8.96/160

Junior SCH Member
    so you are saying YES you can take a YS TRIM and mount it right on the S TRIM bracket...with a little grinding..?
    what about discharge tube...can you use a s trim discharge tube with a YS trim...i thought the YS tube was bigger..
    the reason i ask,i may trade my S...for a YS..head unit only..
    what else would i need..from him?
    this is a passanger mount setup..

thanks David
    p.s didnt mean to jump in on your thread..but you beat me to the punch..why take up space for the same type of question...thanks

Senior SCH Member
    you just need to grind the S trim Bracket where the volute passes and you will also have to grind the smog pump mounting sleeve(if you still have it). as far as the discharge you should get the YS discharge kit, it comes with the cast discharge and mondo bypass valve or max flow bypass valve, clamps and sleeves.
    Spence

8.96/160