Thread: Alright on the way to put the money order for the novi

SCH Member

Alright on the way to put the money order for the novi

I finally found and decided to go on it, the far best i seen. Very few miles also. It comes with A custom intercooler built by a turbo company also they made it so its self contained. Also has the vortech fmu, its mirror polished, msd 6al and boost retard, power pipe, blow off valve, and a brand new rebuild kit. It all has less than 1k miles except the ignition he got that from a friend and threw that in there as well. It should be shipped to me thurs or friday. and i will make sure to get you pictures and dyno numbers of it.

SCH Member
    ok, how hard are these things to put on, i never put a supercharger on and i know pretty good amount about them but i have never actually put one on.should i wait and pay a guy to do it for around 400 or try it myself? and if so any tips tricks you can give me to save time and money later on down the road

Senior SCH Member
    The only difficult part about installing the blower is installing the oil return fitting in the oil pan. I had the motor out of my car when I did it so it was a piece of cake, but not so easy when the engine is in the car.

Other then that, pretty much everything else is bolting up the brackets and installing the oil lines and blower tubing. Not too bad.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

SCH Member
    actually the same turbo company that made the intercooler made it self contained so i dont need to worry about that

sidewayzisbest: They are really not that hard to install, the tuning takes the time. Follow the instructions, and take it slow. It will take you no more than a day to install it.

That sounds like a nice deal you found!

Ian

SCH Member
    yea it looks like now i might have to sell the intercooler for some tires and other parts but im gonna try my hardest to keep it.

andrew