Thread: SN-89 Paxton Rebuild HELP!

Junior SCH Member

SN-89 Paxton Rebuild HELP!

I need some help with a SN series paxton, I recently aquired a SN-89 paxton blower in pieces which included a new rebuild kit. But i have no idea how this thing goes back together. Does anyone have any diagrams for this blower or a rebuild manual or something. I need to get it ASAP. Trying to avoid dealing with Paradise wheels. ThankS!!!

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Well I took a look at the pictures you sent and it seems you have everything...But you will have a problem using new bearings and if you have the wrong shim thickness with the Supercharger. Do you have access to a press because you will be pulling the main shaft a few times to get the correct end play and then you will need the shims. The main shaft is the worse part because cracking the case is easy to do if your not careful. The mini impeller shaft and balls and the upper cage which is the thin piece with the holes in it to drain the lubricant back to the oil pickup. I am at work and I will reference the pict# to what I am talking about in the afternoon.