Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Just saying hi...

Thread: Just saying hi...

Junior SCH Member

Just saying hi...

Came across a like to this site from LS1Tech so I figured I'd say stop in :) Alot of you guys probably know me from the other boards on the net. Here is some info about one of my current rides -

This is a 2002 8.1 Suburban with 4.10 gears. The truck made 407hp/558ft-lb torque at the rear wheels (about 520hp715 ft-lb at the flywheel). In stock form an 8.1 will produce 240-250hp rear wheel so this is a pretty healthy gain. Mods include an Intercooled Whipple Supercharger making 7.5# of boost -

a Volant induction, TOG mid length headers, Direct Hits Ignition and custom programming. The rest of the exhaust exits through the stock exhaust with a Corsa tip (I like it quiet ). The factory torque converter has been replaced with a Yank 2600.

Non-performance upgrades include Stage II HIDs for the high beams, low beams and lower driving lights, Evolution Velociti8 wheels are wrapped with 305/45/22 tires., a Silverado HD hood, grill and bumper, Pioneer 7300DVD system with 7" LCD monitor, 7" Alpine monitors behind the front head rests, a Microsoft X-Box and a Pioneer AV switcher will give individual control of three AV outputs, so three different sources can be displayed separately. It also gives two passengers their own volume control for headphones.

This truck weighs in at 6800lbs and ran 14.5 @ 92 last year when it was only making about 360hp. It should go into the 13s when I head to the track in a few weeks.

Tom

That is AWESOME!

Welcome to the Site.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Welcome over! Don't forget to try out the arcadae and to Tell your buddies. :D It's nice to have another roots user!

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Senior SCH Member frank woodall's Avatar
    Very sweet truck you have there......wanna trade. lol

Welcome to this site.........have fun
    "The replacement for displacement is measured in P.S.I."
    91 Turbo GT Vert (fast)
    92 GMC Typhoon #1799
    00 Suzuki Katana
    90 LX Vert 5.0 (all stock 57,000mi)

welcome!