Thread: will a powerpipe Help?

SCH Member

will a powerpipe Help?

I am looking for more boost from my sn-92 I have heard horror storys about over reving them with smaller pulleys, I was wondering if anyone has used or knows if a power pipe such as an afm or upr would have a benifit in these older sn units, that claim 2-4 pounds of Boost! Any other ways to get more boost? What kind of power are you guys getting with the stock pulley? How bout 1/4mile times with a few bolt ons? I am basicly just trying to feel out if this Charger has any benifits or should I upgrade? Thanks

the powerpipe is the real deal. I gained 1.5psi and alot more torque when i put mine on my Novi 1000. For your SN92 you could try an oil cooler.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Junior SCH Member
    dude they say it works fine but how much boost i doubt it they say 2 to 4 pounds which really means 1 to 2 pounds i put one on mine and didnt notice it was just in my head which is most of the time it is unless more power get a boost gauge and try it or if someone did please prove me wrong ps i have a sn2000 thanks