Thread: WTB 6 rib vortech crank pulley

Junior SCH Member

Question WTB 6 rib vortech crank pulley

Does anyone have an older 6 rib crank pulley for a 87-93 5.0L ? I am looking for one which is 6.5 to 6.87 inch diameter.
    Thanks. :)

Quote Originally Posted by white91gt
    Does anyone have an older 6 rib crank pulley for a 87-93 5.0L ? I am looking for one which is 6.5 to 6.87 inch diameter.
    Thanks. :)
    I have a 6 rub pulley,,, Im not sure of the crank diameter,,I will have to measure it,, I think I have 2 upper pulleys as well,, a 3.33 and a 2.62,, I have a belt as well,,, Let me know if your interested.. Bee

Junior SCH Member

6 rib crank pulley

If you could measure the 6 rib crank pulley and get back to me on the diameter, I would be interested in it.
    Thanks.

I will measure it when I get home from work tonight,, probably let you know tomorrow... Bee

The crank pulley is 6 1/4 from edge to edge, and the accessory drive is an underdrive size, also have the idler pulley, I think the SC pulley is 2.95, and I also have a 2.62 , , Let me know if you are interested. Thanks,, Bee

Junior SCH Member
    The pulley i'm looking for is labelled as 6.87inch diameter in the Vortech brochure. So I don't think I want your pulley if it is 6.25inch, but thanks anyway.

No Problem,, Just let me know if you are interested,, I will probably put it up on Ebay In a month or 2,,,, Thanks,, Bee