Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
93 f150 lightning for 7k ??

Thread: 93 f150 lightning for 7k ??

SCH Member

93 f150 lightning for 7k ??

hey everyone, lookin for a truck an i came across this..

93 f150 lightning
    black, grey cloth int ( lightning bucket seats )
    brand new motor w/ 20k
    vortech s trim supercharger
    auto meter gauges
    138k on car
    new suspension parts
    replace all windows, alternator, new tires
    complete engine, tranny, radiator flush
    7k Firm..

The car has a dent on the front right panel, its a decent one, nothing too bad.. The paint is a little faded but i saw it when it was really dirty so i dont know?? Drove the car, awesome throttle response, handles great, tranny shifts strong an nice.. no clunking, no ticking..

what do you guys think ?? he has all the paper work, every single thing that he's done he has paper work for, the original bill of sale, everything practically..Think its a keeper?

Senior SCH Member
    Very much so worth it IMO. Here in San Antonio you can't find something like the one above for that price. Bone stock or "lightly" modded Gen 1s go for 6-8k here.

Gen 1s are just as durable as the 5.0s! Some parts can be used from the mustang on the Gen 1s.

The paint issue is a similar one as to what I can tell from most 93's. I seem numerous red ones and black ones (faded) and sometimes with the paint flaking off from the hood closest to the cowl area. I have notice this to be a common occurence.

I WOULD GO FOR IT! :D

Hope this helps :)

-Chris
    -Chris

1991 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Goliath
    (Novi 1000/Nitrous Works Powered)
    R.I.P. its been fun friend!

1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra #4549
    No Name Yet...
    (Vortech S-Trim Powered!)

SCH Member
    Thanks for your Opinion, it does help. Thank you..

By the way, hows the weather there man?

IN seattle its frickn cold, but sunny.. These days are alot better then the last past months !! Months not days, Months.. Rainy and cloudy.. Every damn day !! I hate this weather !!

Anybody else w/ an opinion ?

I want a gen 1 bad

Sounds like a very good deal
    90 strawberry coupe

Quote Originally Posted by CobraVnmn
    Thanks for your Opinion, it does help. Thank you..

By the way, hows the weather there man?

IN seattle its frickn cold, but sunny.. These days are alot better then the last past months !! Months not days, Months.. Rainy and cloudy.. Every damn day !! I hate this weather !!

Anybody else w/ an opinion ?

The weather in SA is yucky. :( Raining, cold, drizzly, cold, sleezy, breezy and cold... :(
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Honestly the price sounds very reasonable as long as the rest of the truck is fairly clean. If you really want then it is worth it. thats the way i look at it at least.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

SCH Member
    So I bought the truck, dropped him 200 bucks !!! woohooo... that 200 bucks turned into a cd deck.. Love the truck, I recommend every mustang head to try to find and buy these trucks. Great cars.. Thanks evryone for your guys imputs !

Im jealous. I hope to be able to get out of my ranger and into something similar by the end of the summer.
    90 strawberry coupe

So I bought the truck, dropped him 200 bucks !!! woohooo... that 200 bucks turned into a cd deck.. Love the truck, I recommend every mustang head to try to find and buy these trucks. Great cars.. Thanks evryone for your guys imputs !

93cobra12 eh?

How the hell are ya man.

I am starting to find you all over the internet brother.:)

Can't wait to see yo get your Cobra out of Brads shop.:)
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

SCH Member
    LOL 468HLC, ur tracking me !!

yup im all over the place, U ever meeting up at those burger master meets that there always tryin to plain ? Im waiting for my cobra to get out of the shop then its back to cruzing around in the cobra...

Thumbs up

7Gs for an s-trim'd lightning is VERY a good deal IMO!

I WANT PICS!!! If you can CobraVnmn PLEASE get us some pics of that bad boy! Exterior, Interior and most of all ENGINE BAY :D :D :D

-Thanks and Congrats!,

Chris
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

SCH Member
    For sure !! I gotta learn how to post pics on these things, I owe people many pics of my cars.. I'll try my best to get them out this weekend !!

Thank you Goliath

SCH Member
    you have a pic of my teal 93 right there.. it looks identical to that but i have a cervini stalker hood an i still have the fricken ugly intenna, and the front license plate.. Which all will soon come off !!