Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What do you use for eecIV tuning?

Thread: What do you use for eecIV tuning?

What do you use for eecIV tuning?

So, you have your blower setup ready to go. Just turn the key and let those 42 lb'ers giver. Problem is, the car runs pig rich at idle with the incresed fuel delivery.

What do blower (not just Novi users) guys prefer for tuning their cars? I want good idle and part throttle on top of setting your phasers to "kill."

Autologic Chip, twEECer, EEC tuner, Anderson PMS, etc........show me your wares.

I use a tweecer RT on my car. It was the best investment I've made. My car is a big inch, high compression windsor. I use 42's and my car idles like a stocker (well kinda ;)). I don't have a blower, just a little nitrous.

Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Who tuned the twEECer? If you did, how easy is it to use?

I tuned it myself with some help from their website. It is very simple to use.
    http://http://tweecer.oplnk.net/inde...2cdd5afcbe85c4
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

I've got PMS!!...errrrr...I mean I use a PMS :D Great tuning tool and easy to use.

Junior SCH Member
    I also just installed a Novi 1000 and it is running insanely rich. It would even rev past 3k rpm without running really rough. I need to get it dyno tuned, but need a temp. program to be able to drive it to the shop.

I can't even rev it enough to test my by-pass, so I'd be interested. I have been seriously considering the SCT custom tuning package. Seems like a great program.

Matt

I have a Tweecer R/T, have yet to use it but I picked it up for a steal on e-bay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

I'm gonna get a pms when my car starts to look like a car again. LOL
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Anyone know what a Anderson PMS sells for? I can't seem to find a price on their website.

They're around 800 or so but i'll try to pick up a used one.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstalker
    Anyone know what a Anderson PMS sells for? I can't seem to find a price on their website.
    The PMS has recently gone through a pretty major update. It has a new handheld unit and some new features. The price has gone up as well. They have 3 units available and the pricing is as follows:

86-93 = $858
    94-95 = $858
    Both units are also available with a low impedence injector driver for $1078

For info and pics click HERE

They also now offer a unit for the 4.6 crowd including the Trucks.

$1077

For info and pics click HERE

There are a few users of the new PMS reporting about it @ StangTuning so be sure to check that out. If the price is too high for you, keep an eye out on Ebay. I picked mine up there used for $480.

*Also of note for users of the older version of the PMS. An update package is supposed to be available soon to upgrade to the new version. It will come with the new handheld, new chipset and new owners manual. Price is supposed to be $250.
    Last edited by TheHawk05; 02-16-2004 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by isdnmatt
    I can't even rev it enough to test my by-pass, so I'd be interested. Matt
    ...by pass valves are silent, you probably are using it and don't even know it.

As you know I'm using a twEECer.

Darkstalker, Where are you located?
    432 rwhp 404 rwtq.........11.76 @ 120mph on nitto's!!!
    Novi 1000, 8lbs of boost, stock cam, performer intake and heads, 65mm TB, 75mm MAF, 1 5/8" long tubes, 3.55's, 555 DR's (dyno'd on mustang dyno)
    Daily Driver
    My idling Novi 1000 vid
    1/4 mile run Sorry it's a little old now
    Club Videos
    Pics&Mods