Thread: 1000 Dyno numbers?

SCH Member

1000 Dyno numbers?

Any one have a bone stock AOD 5.0L with dyno numbers? Curious to see what people are getting...stock exhaust numbers would be even better.

Thanks....

HD
    PSCA Wild Street 4
    8.66 at 159 on 275/60/15 M/T ET Street Radials with a 1.27 60-foot

In 5.0 a while back with the FMU and all i think it made 270ish @ the wheels. This was the single belt version.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

SCH Member
    Great. Thanks. I'll share my numbers in a few weeks.
    PSCA Wild Street 4

I thought you had a 2000 henry?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

SCH Member

Smile

I do. Well did on my Flame car. Going to a two-stage NX system. Fogger for the first and the plate for the second on a big-inch small-block. Looking for bottom 8's on the new ET Street Radials.

As for the Novi 1000. I just recently purchased another project for the street. 100% stock with an AOD and sticking the blower on it in 2 to 3 weeks.
    PSCA Wild Street 4

Jesus Henry...How many relics are you planning to keep around the place of yours? Do you still have the white car? You need to come back down here soon. Maybe I'll let ya drive the blue car down at the Q. I need a new sticker for my back window. Maybe bring your camera and do an article on the track. I'll buy dinner and drinks and maybe we'll head off to one of the finer "adult: establishments around here ;).

Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Jesus Henry...How many relics are you planning to keep around the place of yours? Do you still have the white car? You need to come back down here soon. Maybe I'll let ya drive the blue car down at the Q. I need a new sticker for my back window. Maybe bring your camera and do an article on the track. I'll buy dinner and drinks and maybe we'll head off to one of the finer "adult: establishments around here ;).

Doug
    Heh, yeah I still have the white car. Has a 347 in it now with a NX fogger kit. Taking the kit out, installing all Maximum Motorsports suspension on it and turning it into a NASA American Iron road race car. Yeah...it never ends.
    PSCA Wild Street 4

SCH Member
    Oh...and yeah, I wanna drive Blue down the Q :D

I'll head down there again soon. Matter of fact, I spent the weekend there last weekend with the new GF. I think this one might be the one. Scary huh? LOL
    PSCA Wild Street 4

Quote Originally Posted by Henry D
    Oh...and yeah, I wanna drive Blue down the Q :D

I'll head down there again soon. Matter of fact, I spent the weekend there last weekend with the new GF. I think this one might be the one. Scary huh? LOL
    The one???? Come Henry, I've known you for how many years and how many girlfriends? Can we have a repeat of Mike's party on the boat ;) . Bring her with ya and I'll take her for a special ride of her own :p .

Doug

BTW
    How much ya want for the NX kit?
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous