Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Dyno Numbers - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dyno Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by nasty93notch
    trick flow heads, trick flow stage 1 cam, holley system max ll- upper and lower intake, 42lbs injecters, 8" crank pulley, 12lbs of boost, t-3550 trans, 3:73 rear, novi 1k of course, morphius power pipe, 80mm mass air, 75 mm throttle body
    This was my exact combo last year LOL ;) except with a C4. If you have trickflow pushrods and harland rockers then thats straight outta my playbook. :D

Have you ran it at the track yet?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Senior SCH Member
    Do you think this would do 500rwhp? Out of box Edelbrock Victor Jrs. Ported Systemax 2, custom blower cam, 10 psi, 80mm mass air, 70mm t-body, 80mm mass air, 42# injectors, Have a Anderson P.P. but not on the car yet. Do ya think that a 75mm t.b. would help my combo? I know that all my components are on the large side but i couldn t beat the deals. Thanks for the info.

Senior SCH Member
    What is the cars track weight and times?

the car weighs 3200 with my 220lb rump in it but that was before the cage so i don't know what it will do this year. Went 11.28@123 a couple of times and the only thing that kept me from the 10's was a converter change. I don't think a 75mm tbody will make or break ya. The AFM PP is a must however. That should be easy 500 rwhp imho.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Junior SCH Member

Talking

no, ihavent been able to run it at the track this year yet. i also dont have a cage. your combo sounds good if not 500 youll be really close. hope you get it... when are you dynoing the car?... dont worry i'll let you know when igo to the track

Yup :D

Senior SCH Member
    I am going to Fun Ford at Englishtown the 22 and 23 of this month so hopefully i can get it on the dyno there.

SCH Member
    still working on my pos from last years hg blowout. scat 331 shortblock is almost done, tw heads, custom blower cam, scorpion rr, 80mm pro-m, 42#inj, 70mmtb, explorer intake, novi 1k, 8" crank pulley, tko, 355 gears, will get a nice dynotune and superchip . I hope I make 500.
    s/c 331

Senior SCH Member fanglemeister's Avatar

ttt - the thread that wouldn't die!

Quote Originally Posted by brad87gt
    I am going to Fun Ford at Englishtown the 22 and 23 of this month so hopefully i can get it on the dyno there.

Did this happen?
    Chris

Senior SCH Member
    I went to the Fun ford Weekend and my car got 18.5 miles per gallon on the way their but their was no dyno so i didnt get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by brad87gt
    I went to the Fun ford Weekend and my car got 18.5 miles per gallon on the way their but their was no dyno so i didnt get it done.
    Did you run?

Senior SCH Member
    No i did not run either, I get nervous because if i were to break something 3 hours from home i dont know what i would do. I think if i can get set up with a 8" crank pulley and a new camshaft i might run at Maple Grove it is only like 1 and 15 minutes from my house.

Senior SCH Member fanglemeister's Avatar
    ttt - Howdy boys & girls, is there a newer N1K power thread? I saw this one looking back through my subscribed threads, thought I would bring it back from the dead.

So how much more power are you guys making your baby Novis nowadays?

I'm putting together a new 306, I bought Jeff Burbank's (No Manrz) used balanced & blueprinted 306 shortblock, freshened it up, adding some bits that I have sitting on the shelf here:

GT40X 64cc heads, pocket ported, 1262-matched, 245 cfm
    Edelbrock RPM1 intake, pro-ported lower, 240 cfm
    AFM B3 cam
    1-5/8" shorties, Magnaflow offroad X & muffs
    Old-school Novi 1000 w/ UPR powerpipe & F150 pulley
    42# Lightning injectors, SN95 rails, 255 in-tank, 80mm Pro-M
    Tuning by me with my eec-tuner.

Through a TR-3550 and 3.73s on Moser axles. I'm guesstimating 448 rwhp.

I also have a DIY water injection setup with MAF-sensing flow controller to try out once I get the base tune nailed down.

This is going to be fun, finally pulling this project together after 2 years of parts collecting!
    Chris

I just got 352 horses and 360lbs Torque to the rear wheels.

8lbs pulley in Colorado's thin air.

347 stroker, Y303 Heads, small Speedpro camshaft, 42lbs injectors.

Last edited by Boostnitup; 12-10-2006 at 02:12 PM.
    Rice cars really do suck...

"He who lives longest with all the toys wins... the rest of you are wannabe's"

http://www.turbogm.com/Videos/Grand_Nation...onal/buick.mpeg

Junior SCH Member
    12k mile 1991 Mustang GT stock b