Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

dyno appointment time - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dyno appointment time

not really...but you can send to me :D

bspence5@columbus.rr.com

it will accept a max of 5 meg per file
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Senior SCH Member
    ok, give me a couple minutes i'm finishing it up and i'll send it to you. on this run was where we noticed that the maf was pegged. this was the best run of 366.

Senior SCH Member
    its on the way. the file is 4.89megs.

sounded pretty healthy till it was snapped off early ;)

whats the jist of you combo again? 10 psi?

we'll definetly have to hook up at the track this year...
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Senior SCH Member
    i didn't want the video too long for you so i quit recording. heres all my mods copied from my webpage.
    306 with 10.13:1 forged pistons, CAT girdle, novi 1000@10psi, 2.75" blower pulley-factory one turned down, f150 crank pulley, bosch bypass valve, custom made discharge tube(made by 468lc on superchargerhelp.com), trickflow stage 1 cam, 351w dooe heads with mild port work, crane gold series 1.6 roller rockers, FMS 65mm throttle body, EGR spacer ported to 67mm, centerforce dual friction clutch, t5z tranny, fms 3.55 gears, trickflow street intake, c&l 76mm maf, c&l trueflow tube, ford motorsport 36lb injectors, kirban fuel pressure regulator-set at 41, walbro 255 pump, bbk h-pipe, bbk headers, 2 chamber flowmasters, timing at 10 degress, bbk subframe connectors, 3 core radiator, dodge ram electric fan, ford racing springs, msd 6a ignition, msd blaster tfi coil, ford motorcraft plugs- gapped at .035, accel cap and rotary button, ford racing 9mm plug wires
    Last edited by slider_buck; 02-25-2004 at 06:34 AM.

pretty sound combo....good luck next week

Senior SCH Member
    thanks. i wondered why last year when i added the blower that i didn't gain anything on topend. from the 1/8 to the 1/4 i never picked anything up at all. bet i was pegging the darn piece of junk C&L out last year. ohh well this year bessy has come to life. :D

Do you have a smaller blower pulley on your Novi? All I see in that list of items is the F150 crank pulley.
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

Senior SCH Member
    yeah, i had the pulley on the novi cut down to 2.75"

Senior SCH Member
    well i'm back from the dyno and very pleased. i made 409rwhp and 372trq. we stopped at 6000rpms and this thing was still making power. i made 10hp and 12trq just out of the pro-m meter before any tuning. guess i should have went with that meter in the beginning. had alittle bit of trouble up on top with the a/f ratio when we started tweaking it. ended up turning the fuel pressure up and then it was alright. this thing really feels strong now.

congrats!

Senior SCH Member
    i scanned in the printouts from it and put them on my homepage if anyone wants to see them.

Here ya go :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Senior SCH Member
    geocities won't allow me to link directly to there page.

Senior SCH Member
    let me see if cardomain will let me