Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Cheapest/best place to buy Novi 2000?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest/best place to buy Novi 2000?

Junior SCH Member

Cheapest/best place to buy Novi 2000?

Where is the cheapest/best place to buy a novi 2000 bare unit? (not kit)

Check with one of our Sponsers.....Links below

http://www.jdsperformance.com

http://www.fourvalve.com/catalog/

Let them know we referred you.
    Last edited by 5150 LX; 03-03-2004 at 06:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    The Jds site didn't come up and I didn't find any Non-kit Novi 2000 for sale on the four valve site :(

Sorry about that, fixed the link.

For either one you'll need to e-mail or call directly to inquire on just buying the head unit.
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

Modern Performance NW...
    Mods Pics
    13.18 @ 106.09 mph pre-blower
    Novi 2000 whistling under the hood

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyk
    Modern Performance NW...
    Whats the Price there?

Isn't muscle motors a sponser here? Used to be! They probubly could give a good deal!
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...
    T-5: 12.671@110.52mph(1.951 60ft.)
    Tremec TKO: 12.275@110.89(1.758 60ft)

Our only current suporters are JDs Performance and Four Valve performance. If you could buy from one of our supporters that would be much appreciated.

Ian

Im buying mine from JD's, they by far have the cheapest Prices at $3,150 for the one I need.

Quote Originally Posted by RioRedSN95
    Whats the Price there?
    You'd have to email them and find out. I paid $2699 shipped for my 86-93 kit on a group buy...
    Mods Pics
    13.18 @ 106.09 mph pre-blower
    Novi 2000 whistling under the hood

I got mine from Superchargers4less.com
    I think I paid about $2800 (it was a special) and it came with a $100 rebate.
    Worth a look though,
    Dave

buying cheaper is not always better

at superchargers4less they have the 94-95 Novi 2000 for $3092 VS $3,150 at JD's preformace. Im sure the Tech support is prob alot better at JD's ( Im just gussing) b/c I called there once asking about the ATI Procharger kit and Dave was very helpfull and knowledgable. Now I think its worth paying $50 if you run into a prob and you call them up and they can give you an answer right on the phone and solve the problem. Another factor is the cost of shippig and if you want a polished unit and how much more it is at each place for a polished one. I do know that Im not going to spend $3,000 on a S/C and not bother to spend an extra $150 to get a polished unit.

True- great customer service is priceless. But in the case of a Paxton Supercharger, you can call the factory with any probs (they are usually drop shipped from Paxton anyway). Ive ordered tons of online stuff and found that about a dollar a pound is about average for shipping. Figure about $50 for Paxton kit.
    I think the polished look is all about personal preference. To me, it looks good but then I would have to focus on making the rest of the bay look just as nice... too much work for a daily driver.

Here's my $.02 again :D

Shop around for the best price and then drop JD's or FourValve an e-mail to see if they can match it. The posted prices on the websites are not always what you necessarily have to pay. Fourvalve and JD's both have excellent customer service, are knowledgeable about the products they offer and will be around to help you out if something should go awry.

In addition to that, they both sponsor this site, an invaluable tool with a wealth of information and members that actually go outta their way to help anyone out who comes along. Ian funds this site outta his pocket and having Sponsors is the only source to offset some of the costs involved. To hang onto the sponsors, we must try to do as much business with them as we can so that the sponsors cost can be validated. I have personally been around the couple times that the site(s) were on the verge of closing and I must say that it truely sucked. Now, I'm not asking anyone to pay pay a good chunk of change more just to do business with our sponsors, I know everyone has a budget to work with. Just give them a fair chance and always let them know that S/C Help referred you.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 LX
    Here's my $.02 again :D

Shop around for the best price and then drop JD's or FourValve an e-mail to see if they can match it. The posted prices on the websites are not always what you necessarily have to pay. Fourvalve and JD's both have excellent customer service, are knowledgeable about the products they offer and will be around to help you out if something should go awry.

In addition to that, they both sponsor this site, an invaluable tool with a wealth of information and members that actually go outta their way to help anyone out who comes along. Ian funds this site outta his pocket and having Sponsors is the only source to offset some of the costs involved. To hang onto the sponsors, we must try to do as much business with them as we can so that the sponsors cost can be validated. I have personally been around the couple times that the site(s) were on the verge of closing and I must say that it truely sucked. Now, I'm not asking anyone to pay pay a good chunk of change more just to do business with our sponsors, I know everyone has a budget to work with. Just give them a fair chance and always let them know that S/C Help referred you.
    I agree, see if a supporting vendor will match the price of a competitor. Websites like this are invaluable. I had to ask a lot of questions during my novi2k install. just my 2 cents.
    89 lx 5.0; 5-speed, 70mm TB, 73mm MAF; 30# injectors, 1 5/8 shorty headers, flowmaster catback; novi 2k