This is a complete S-Trim kit for 86-93 Mustangs I will list everything it comes with,, I will also have pics and serial number available if requested.

*Vortech V-1 S-Trim Polished Head Unit and Discharge Pipe, There is No play in the shaft at all, S/C has approx 750miles on setup. I have original instructions also. Blower has only seen Mobile 1 synthetic threw it changed 3 times in the 750 miles.
*10 RIb pulley setup with new belt (2.85 blower and I believe 7" crank made 12-14lbs with my setup)
*Main Bracket & Tensioner Bracket has been powdercoated Metalic silver
*Front bracket face and Blower Tensioner bracket has been polished
*Anderson Power pipe polished and clearcoated
*77mm Pro-M (Aluminum model W/Clean K&N) Calibrated by PRO-M for S/C and 42lb injectors, K&N filter has minor damage from being inside fender. I also have the Calibration sheet
*42lb injectors clean and balance tested
*Braided Oil Feed Line
*Includes all hardware, oil pan fitting, Blow off valve & hoses, & Chrome Radiator tube and am also including full set of Blue Goodyear Hi-miler hoses with it since I had to cut the one for the tube install anyway.
*Chrome Blower Brace from HPM made a world of difference with blower belt slipage
* Also includes a A/C Pump Delete kit

This is a complete package setup and ready to bolt on
$3000obo.

I ran this setup with great results using the stock computer and no tuning,, the mass air was calibrated perfectly. Please by all means Contact me to ask questions, your also welcome to come to my house or have a friend in the area come and inspect before purchase also, pickup is always a plus. Will not separate!

Thanks,

Mike