Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Barely used Procharger D1 Renedage Kit for sale

Thread: Barely used Procharger D1 Renedage Kit for sale

Junior SCH Member

Barely used Procharger D1 Renedage Kit for sale

Hey guys,

Well, sadly the Procharger has to go... to make room for a top secret R302 buildup ;)

The kit is literally brand new. I finished building my Mustang last August, and put maybe 200km's on the car before it went into storage. And when I say 200 miles, I mean it. My motor was detonating when I finally got it all together, so I parked the car for the winter and was planning on doing some dyno tuning in the spring. I haven't even really revved the motor past 5000rpm, and I only say 9psi boost at 5000rpm. The kit is set up to make 10-12lb's in a built 306 motor.

The kit is the Renegade version that puts the head unit closer to the crank pulley, and utilizes a great mounting bracket. It really solves the issue people have with the standard kits and fitament. You will have to delete your A/C, but the kit includes a great relocation kit for your powersteering, so you can still use that. It really gives the motor a neat look because the only thing on the drivers side is the blower. The intercooler is a 3 core vertical. Pics:

I paid a little over $4000US for the kit, $3699+ the relocation kit + shipping. Asking $3100.

I'm a Corral regular, and I know Ian, so you can feel 100% confident that you're looking at a kit in perfect shape.

e-mail sales@sybersport.com or call 204-878-2337 if you have any questions.

Darren

Junior SCH Member
    TTT, had a few e-mails but no buyers. Negotiable on price, contact me for more information.