Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
SQ-Trim + FMS Radiator = What Electric Fan?

Thread: SQ-Trim + FMS Radiator = What Electric Fan?

Junior SCH Member

Question SQ-Trim + FMS Radiator = What Electric Fan?

I have an Vortech SQ-Trim & a Ford Motorsport Aluminum radiator. Needless to say that clearance between the FMS radiator and pulley is slim.

Which electric fan of quality will fit this combination? What radiator & electric fan you Vortech guys are using? Are there any other radiator i should be using? I'm sure that spacing between the fan and pulleys is/was also an issue for everyone.

NEW HAMPSHIRE/NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS COUNTRY!!
    alot of people like the ramchargers dual fan....
    1988 triple white conv gt
    dss 331 pro bullet 8.5:1,, vortech v-2 sq w/aftercooler and powerpipe, tfs track heat intake , 70mm acufab t/b,,42# inj with 80mm pro-m, tfs t/w heads w/ 600 springs,1.6 svo rkrs, afm b-31 cam, screamin demon ign sys with a 6a, mass air conv with a9l, 255 in tank w/ a t rex ext,,kirban fuel reg with gauge, bbk full length's ,dr.gas x pipe, with 2 chamb flow/m, 373's and new built Tremec TKO, anderson 04 PMS..

Junior SCH Member
    Believe it or not, I'm using a Black Magic fan with my SQ and my FMS radiator... ;)

Thumbs up

I have to agree with Matt, I too have hear a lot of good things about the Black Magic fan working well to help keep aluminum radiator running cool.

Here is a link,
    http://www.man-a-fre.com/parts_acces...tricfankit.htm

Good luck,
    Kyle