Thread: 94-95 paxton supercharger kit

Senior SCH Member

Arrow 94-95 paxton supercharger kit

SN93 blower customized to fit a SN95, boost 8lbs max, available to 12-15lbs with vr4 upgrade

Kit comes with intake pipe (with hole & flange for bypass valve), power pipe, supercharger head unit(self contained, no oil lines required), mounting bracket, belt, and all pulleys needed

Works perfect, no slipping nothing, perfectly oiled ... about 1,000 miles on it since I installed it, approx 5k miles on it from pervious owner

pics available upon request

asking $1300 shipped

Senior SCH Member
    email me if interested

boosted@myacc.net

Junior SCH Member
    can you email if you still have it for sale . also location
    thanks
    Gilbert.zapata@us.army.mil

Senior SCH Member
    email sent

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ck3r
    email sent
    I would buy if off you if you direct me to links to where I can get the missing parts and manual

Senior SCH Member

Arrow

there are no missing parts, theres everything you need there ... the crank pulley, the idler pulley, the belt tensioner, the supercharger tensioner, the crank pulley bolts, the tensioner bolts, the bracket bolts, the alternator bolts ... the onlything missing is the manual and thats cause the shopped lost half of the booklet.

i can tell you how to install it, it takes me about 1.5-2hrs to put the bracket on, basic removal of the old 1 and installation of the new 1 and then you just bolt it up

give me a call if you have any questions, 954 309 1011

rich

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ck3r
    there are no missing parts, theres everything you need there ... the crank pulley, the idler pulley, the belt tensioner, the supercharger tensioner, the crank pulley bolts, the tensioner bolts, the bracket bolts, the alternator bolts ... the onlything missing is the manual and thats cause the shopped lost half of the booklet.

i can tell you how to install it, it takes me about 1.5-2hrs to put the bracket on, basic removal of the old 1 and installation of the new 1 and then you just bolt it up

give me a call if you have any questions, 954 309 1011

rich
    i will call you in the AM
    thanks again
    Gil

Senior SCH Member
    well aparently its still for sale, after waiting a month+ for win98nogood to send the money i have finally given up trying to contact him.

SCH Member

Talking re blower

will ya take 1000 for it,do you have any pics of the kit on your car.

Senior SCH Member
    yes i have some pics of it on my car, http://www.cardomain.com/id/blownrich

but no i can not accept $1000 for the kit, that would kill me on what i paid for it, plus to fix my car and pay my bills i need to sell the supercharger for as much money as i can... i was asking $1300+shipping for it, but if you are very interested i will sell it for $1200+shipping

SCH Member

Talking re blower

hi so tell me why are you selling the kit,does this come withthe mass air meter ,fmu,boost pump,pm me your number so I can call you .oh buy the way seen your dyno numbers,real fat I think a 3-1 fmu would have been better.

Senior SCH Member
    im selling the kit cause im going turbo now, i have the whole setup in my closet for it already... i can indluce the fmu and bypass valve for an additional price, the fmu has a 8:1disc i believe, which is for 24# injectors, it doesn't come with the mass air ... i dont know any kits that do =p

Senior SCH Member
    ttt

Senior SCH Member
    ttt

Junior SCH Member
    Im interested, could you email with the prices for everything, your location and pics if you could, and any additional info on the set up, thanx

prdtr15@hotmail.com