Thread: 86-93 t-trim f/s

Junior SCH Member

86-93 t-trim f/s

VORTECH T-TRIM SUPERCHARGER FOR 86-93 5.0 MUSTANG INCLUDES BRACKETS, HEAD UNIT, OIL FEED LINE, ANDERSON MOTORSPORTS POWER PIPE, DISCHARGE TUBE WITH BYPASS VALVE, FMU FOR 24# INJECTORS, CRANK PULLEY WITH STANDARD BLOWER PULLEY FOR 10LBS. OF BOOST, MSD BOOST RETARD CONTROLLER, INSTALLATION INSTRUTION MANUAL, BELT TENSIONER, VORTECH AFTERCOOLER, WATER TANK, PUMP, LINES, AND WATER RETURN COOLER. THERE IS LESS THAN 750 MILES ON BLOWER. WENT TO Y-TRIM SO I CANNOT USE EITHER. RETAIL VALUE OVER $5000. WILL SACRIFICE FOR $3500 OBO. HAVE PICS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior SCH Member
    I'm seriously interested in your T Trim. Can you send more details and pics? Pulley sizes etc... I plan to use it on a 93 Mustang 5.0 with 91 short block (has forged pistons). I have run an R trim on this motor combo before pushing 15 lbs with good results. Any gotchas I need to worry about with the T trim?

Junior SCH Member
    i sincerly appologize, i have sold the t-trim kit and haven't had a chance to update this post until now. i do however have a vortech y-trim renegade kit for sale if interested.