Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
wms powerpipe install on 99 cobra P1sc

Thread: wms powerpipe install on 99 cobra P1sc

Junior SCH Member

wms powerpipe install on 99 cobra P1sc

Can anyone provide some help in installing this. I cut back like it said but right behide the metal about a inch is a square box that is part of the headlight assemby I assume with a wire going to the turn signal socket. Super charger tubing is touching on the right side of hole and sitting about a 3/4 of an inch from the bottom. HELP, I really want this to work to get rid of prochargers setup or lake of!

Junior SCH Member
    I'm really not sure what you are talking about, I have a 96 with the WMS ,can you post a pic of the hole you are trying to cut?Are you cutting on the left or right of the original fenderwell hole? I cut mine on the left side at first and trimmed the right side to get everything to fit in nice and snug.Just using a saw blade to cut and bend back the metal at first.

Junior SCH Member
    I'am cutting on the left side of the hole, unable to cut towards the right due to a black electronics box inside fender wall a 1/4 inch from edge? maybe ingnition, this has the coil pack on the spark plug wire

Junior SCH Member
    When you installed the WMS pipe on your 96, did you have to remove the air pump to get it to fit? On mine the air filter would have to go right where the pump is now mounted on the ATI bracket.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevykiller
    I'am cutting on the left side of the hole, unable to cut towards the right due to a black electronics box inside fender wall a 1/4 inch from edge? maybe ingnition, this has the coil pack on the spark plug wire
    Did you get it in yet? I can email you some pics if you want. It was a beeyutch to get in though.
    99 Cobra vert
    P-1sc @ 8#, Pro-M Univer, WMS velocity tube,42#, MAC H and cat back
    Eibach pros, Bilstein HDs, KB cc plates, strut tower brace, shock tower brace, Steeda subframe conn
    393 rwhp on crappy CA gas

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desertsnake
    Did you get it in yet? I can email you some pics if you want. It was a beeyutch to get in though.

Junior SCH Member
    The pics would be great, thanks email paynegt@earthlink.net

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevykiller
    The pics would be great, thanks email paynegt@earthlink.net
    Here you go. I took off the front bumper to ease the install. I also had to extend the MAF wires. Like I said, a real beeatch! :D

99 Cobra vert
    P-1sc @ 8#, Pro-M Univer, WMS velocity tube,42#, MAC H and cat back
    Eibach pros, Bilstein HDs, KB cc plates, strut tower brace, shock tower brace, Steeda subframe conn
    393 rwhp on crappy CA gas