Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YSi Pulley's??

I had to make the hose as short as possible before the elbow. ( cut 1/4" or so. hose on the inlet). The lock bolt on the brace rub the hose but it is very minimal and doesn't cause any problems. You may be able to cut part of the upper inlet on the radiator to the lip and shorten the hose as muchas posible to the elbow to give you an extra 1/4" and may be all you need. Don't know but with your pulley set up, but I was considering having to do this if mine didn't fit.

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    I had to make the hose as short as possible before the elbow. ( cut 1/4" or so. hose on the inlet). The lock bolt on the brace rub the hose but it is very minimal and doesn't cause any problems. You may be able to cut part of the upper inlet on the radiator to the lip and shorten the hose as muchas posible to the elbow to give you an extra 1/4" and may be all you need. Don't know but with your pulley set up, but I was considering having to do this if mine didn't fit.
    My current plan is to cut off the existing inlet and weld a new one on the top of the radiator. I measured and I have 2.5" clearance - plenty. Then it would never be in the way.