hey guys, have an 02 1500hd, 6.0 with a whipple w/ electronic bypass. this p.o.s has'nt worked right since i got it. i have edit and efi live have tried everything i can think of. the whipple sends very low o2 signals to my pcm at anything over 60% throtlle, sets codes, has flat spots, etc. i installed 43lb inj's and need to bypass the whipple computer, unfortunatly it has a elec bypass so unless i get a mech one i need the piggyback. with the piggyback disconnected all my readings are normal and i can tune for ltft's easily but my boost is unregulated and limited to 2 1/2 lbs. here is the question; there are only three wires intercepted, the maf and both front o2's. if i reconnect the wires to stock and tap them with the in wires to the whipple piggyback computer, the whipple computer should still get a signal so it can regulate boost and the pcm should get a real signal rather then the modified one it's currently getting, so it can calculate the proper fuel ratio. the whipple comp will send a signal to the out wire but it won't go anywhere. will the tap on the sensor signal create enough drop in voltage to mess the signal to the pcm ? does any of this sound feasible ? if not why ? thanks for any help e