Thread: Replacing Front P600B seal

Junior SCH Member

Replacing Front P600B seal

Guys,
    My front seal is leaking, I finalll got the pulley off, do I need to remove the front cover to push the seal out or can I use pics to pull it out? Can anyone verify the replacement is NAPA 7915
    thanks

Junior SCH Member
    Yeah, I was told that it was a 7915 by ATI and I am at the same stage that you are. I hope someone has an answer for this.... I have mine sold, and thought that I saw some oil on the outside.....so I figured that I would change it.
    357W soon to be ProCharged (P600B)

SCH Member
    Your have the correct replacement part number.
    Go ahead and buy it.
    enjoy the boost!!!
    Pablo.

SCH Member
    Dear Friend:
    Youre right, it easy to change it, just pull it off with some pics...and installl the other one with a little silicone on the outside so it would seal and keep the new one in place.

enjoy the boost!!!
    Pablo.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n20neenee
    Guys,
    My front seal is leaking, I finalll got the pulley off, do I need to remove the front cover to push the seal out or can I use pics to pull it out? Can anyone verify the replacement is NAPA 7915
    thanks
    they told me chicago rawhide 7915 or the cross part number is Federal Mogul 20x35x7 in Austin they cost $4.85 or the sku# 7-2495606249-2. For me it was better to remove the front so as to not damage the shaft then replace and put it back together.
    http://www.fastmustangs.com/Rays.html