Thread: carb mods !

Junior SCH Member

carb mods !

Can anyone help me with the carb mods to run a blowthrough setup, Iam running a 780 Holley with a sn 92.... :)
    Never enough

Junior SCH Member
    I followed these instructions:
    http://www.hangar18fabrication.com/blowthru.html
    The carb seems to run well, my A/F Gauge confirms this although I am still having boost issues, so the carb is not fully proven yet.

Junior SCH Member
    I did the hanger18fabrications mod on a 750dp recently and it seemd to work very well. It was a simple to do as well.

I am going to have to add adjustable air bleeds to restrict the high speed air bleads to make it pull more full at high rpm. I'm trying to use the primary power valve channel to flow more fule so I can get the primary jets down in size to help my fule economy.

If you purchase new Holley HP center section, it already has the choke horm removed and adjustible air bleeds for $135 from Jegs.

I fuel ratio meter is neccesary to be able to monitor what you are doing A/F wish. I had a cheap Edelbrook(Close Band) with the flashing lights that helped a lot. It was easy to read at night with the collored lights. I just got an Inovative Wide Ratio A/F Sytem with the ability to record A/F, Boost, and RPM so I can plot it out and see whats happening. Hard to watch the guage as it gets going too fast to be able to watch the road and A/F meter